48 y/o Black dude explains why he dates White girls now Vol. Jungle Fever

Originally Posted by pftjordans

man that dudes voice was annoying ... but i kinda see what he was saying ... i guess he just had too many bad experiences through out his life that just turned him off the sistas. To me its more of a mental connection that you need to find true love .. he got *** from them but still got stumped after .. until he met his wife .. a white woman .. to me she (the wife) could still have been black or asian, or persian... doesnt matter.. just timing n your mental attitude towards the person made the difference. People ... date who you want!!! ... dont ever let skin tone affect ur decisions in life with love ... and (peep the signature below..) v

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Well he only dated one Persian woman, but in comparison he dated many black women. Most of his points were valid though. Its one thing to stand up for yourself, its another thing to be a straight up %%*++ for no reason. I only mess with black chicks at my school, I'd never date a regular black girl from back home. It has a lot to do with the individuals level of education IMO, black women in college from my experience are more laid back and chill. The ones that haven't lost their attitudes...well no one really messes with them.

dude right here is right i think it jus depends on the education of the woman ~~~ cus the blacks girls i meet that arent in school
sick.gif
cant wait till i get out of dang community college jus two more semesters

I hate the whole "sounds white" thing, ppl always say I act and talk black, when in reality that makes no sense at all

oh yeah, and this dude, however justified he is, seems like a real conceited @*%%

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I hate the whole "sounds white" thing, ppl always say I act and talk black, when in reality that makes no sense at all

oh yeah, and this dude, however justified he is, seems like a real conceited @*%%
QFT
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

QFT
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Even our friends would call my brother and I oreo'sfor speaking proper english. For some reason it never bothered me too much, or maybe it just doesn't now.

As for chicks, if their phatty is round and not one of them wide ones, I am an equal opportunity stroker.

QFT
smh.gif

Sounding white is less about using big words and proper english and more about the inflections in your tone and speech patterns....

dude admitted to getting beat up by his persian chick

but hes right about the black woman in america
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

QFT
smh.gif

Sounding white is less about using big words and proper english and more about the inflections in your tone and speech patterns....

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

dendanskesimon wrote:

QFT
smh.gif

Exactly. Usually white men have a higher voice and usually black men have deeper voices. This guy in the video already stated he grew up around
a lot of white people so it's natural he'd also talk like them.

omg i couldnt even watch the whole video his voice is annoying and hes extra lame. snow bunnies can have him lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

duke is a lame. () is ()

there's hos/b----- of all races. I do understand some of his points....i honestly do....but dude comes off as a pushover anyway. I've been around womenwho intentionally push buttons just to see if men they're dating can stand up to them. he's soft. EVERYONE has issues.

laugh.gif
@ the spaghetti story....

i could relate to his mom issues...but suck it up b.i did....this is a grown %%# man.....he sounds like he dont have no sorts of game or backbone about him.

"Its snowing, it's beautful"
laugh.gif

Guy is very weak/lame/confused/ignorant.

What self-respecting man would allow females to beat him up?

lol herb..

@@* type of goggles is this guy wearing...aren't those the safety goggles that come in lab kits for kids??????

Back
Top Bottom