4A State Tournament

Was anyone at the Tacoma Dome today? I had to go there bright and early to watch a couple of my friends who play on Decatur...their game started at 9 A.M.
indifferent.gif

But damn Franklin lost...fun to watch though. I wish I could've stayed for the Garfield game...
smh.gif

I'm not surprised. The Tacoma Dome really messes with teams and sometimes you just go cold. It's a completely different atmosphere with crazy changesin depth perception. I remember our girls team used to always play terrible at state even though they'd run through teams during the regular season andplayoffs.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm not surprised. The Tacoma Dome really messes with teams and sometimes you just go cold. It's a completely different atmosphere with crazy changes in depth perception. I remember our girls team used to always play terrible at state even though they'd run through teams during the regular season and playoffs.
Franklin just simply wasn't on their game today.
24 turnovers? That won't get it done.
Also they got owned on the boards.... & gave up 11 for 18 shooting (25 pts) to Federal Way's big man (Franklin is a tiny team).

Never-the-less.... Franklin will be back HARD next year....

top 7 players in their rotation are BACK, 5 of which will be Seniors,led by the state's best player in Peyton Siva.

They'll be in 3A next year too.... they should be the odds on favorite to win it all next year.... it'll be interesting to see what kind of run theycan make.

Nioce to see the love for Franklin. I must admit the atmosphere of the Tacoma Dome messes your mind up. and I also do agree Franklin is tiny team but has goodspeed. Hopefully they'll get them with Mariner in the next half an hour. Any FHS graduates on this post?

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Was anyone at the Tacoma Dome today? I had to go there bright and early to watch a couple of my friends who play on Decatur...their game started at 9 A.M.
indifferent.gif

But damn Franklin lost...fun to watch though. I wish I could've stayed for the Garfield game...
smh.gif

Who do you know from Decatur? I played for Decatur last year...

Franklin is going to be Metro now? wow. i think their only competition in the metro league is what Beach?

Originally Posted by chOiBOi22

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

Kevin and K.J. Hong
Edmonds-Woodway FTW!
or not...
laugh.gif

Any NT'ers gonna be at the T Dome tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Ridiculous Hops

Why is franklin turning metro?
Because the # of students at their school falls under the 3A class.... it has for years.... but they've finallydecided to move down to metro because all of their other sports besides basketball routinely get their butt's KICKED.

UPDATED BRACKET.....

**some games in consolation bracket not listed

2a9pohx.jpg

Originally Posted by mrshoeman

Franklin is going to be Metro now? wow. i think their only competition in the metro league is what Beach?

Perhaps you forgot that Metro 3A is pretty much the toughest league in the state. Seattle Prep and O'Dea are in it too.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm not surprised. The Tacoma Dome really messes with teams and sometimes you just go cold. It's a completely different atmosphere with crazy changes in depth perception. I remember our girls team used to always play terrible at state even though they'd run through teams during the regular season and playoffs.

we went to state my freshman year, and granted i only sat on the bench, it was really weird shooting in the t-dome during warm ups.

I can imagine. Its weird just watching the games in the dome.
I know in HS, when we played at certain bigger schools, it definitely throws your shot off if theres alot of space behind the hoops with the glass backboards

Originally Posted by chOiBOi22

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

Kevin and K.J. Hong
Edmonds-Woodway FTW!
or not...
laugh.gif

Any NT'ers gonna be at the T Dome tomorrow?

Oh nice...what a game KJ had vs. Federal Way...two biggest shots he's ever made in his life...7 points in 20 seconds!
pimp.gif
It's too bad they couldn't come out with the W...

Back
Top Bottom