4OUR-PLAY: new brand!

4our-Play.blogspot.com

whats up NT.
this is me and three of my boys new line.
we've been workin on it for a while.
and finally got it rolling.

so check out the blog.
and let me know what you think.

thanks.

Y'all should have taken more time to develop before launching that.

Spoiler [+]
Bout 4 pages or so.....nonstop

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Y'all should have taken more time to develop before launching that.

Spoiler [+]
Bout 4 pages or so.....nonstop

And if you want my opinion.� "You gon have to try harder cuz!� Try harder cuz!� Try harder cuz!"

^^ Agree. Releasing and introducing your new line with one tee is not a good idea and the design isn't even original at that.
But then again, launching a line of tee's isn't very original to begin with.
Good luck with your future endeavors.

Fam, a T-shirt isnt a brand. Its a T-Shirt. Make some crewnecks, hoodies, Denim, Accessories, a site with an actual domain name before considering calling it abrand.

P.S. Constructive criticism is the only criticism worth getting. Good Luck.

One shirt?
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm not feeling it at all

Fam...you got no brand image, no variety in your products, no mission statement or goal, you don't even have a website. Just a T-shirt with a logo...whyshould/would anyone buy that?

You're basically asking for charity at this point.

Its a decent logo and concept but it takes soooo much more to launch a successful clothing line. Especially in this economy.

I wish you success but it would suck for a good idea and vision go unnoticed because of lack of preparation and bad execution.

i appreciate the criticisms.
and agree with the thought about constructive criticism.
but when you do drop some criticism please elaborate.

but yeah we're just getting started.
gotta start from somewhere.

not diggin the name, or logo of... 4 people holding hands??

i like the little arrows on the inside though.. if that helps.. keep at it though dont let this failure discourage you.

and anyone who is interested in helping with some points to hit on please pm me.

Like some people have said, one tee is not a brand. Come up with some more designs and then try again. Your design is not bad necessarily but its not great,especially with no background as to what the design means.

Also if you were going to write anything on the blog you should have talked about your "mission statement" as a "brand" and the directionyou are trying to take it. This would give people an idea of the brand, even, though there is only one tee.

good luck.

Originally Posted by mh76

^ what do you mean?

As stated before, a single t-shirt isn't a brand and not a good way to start unless it is something real creative and something no one has seen before.
The silhouette design has been played out for a long while now. Almost every brand has probably done a version of it.

Back
Top Bottom