5 dudes try jumping some guy at the mall but he holds his own

Originally Posted by ii2cky

1572723_o.gif
laugh.gif

It's an agent! That dude earned some points for that one.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

You guys are exagerating, his movement was nice, but he was throwing punches wildly and they weren't even landing. Plus he didn't even slam the one guy he just took him down, which is basic wrestling. Anyway it was the other guys making this guy look nice.
qft, it was basically just the dudes who jumped him not knowin wat they was doin that made him look like a beast

buzz_killington-191x300.jpg

do you guys expect every person to be a trained fighter? get real.

Dude did exhibit some good bob and weave skills, the takedown was great, and more importantly towards the end he kept one opponent more in front of the other so that he could handle them individually.  Pretty important when your fighting more than 1 person.  Don't really know what spurred the fight but dope nonetheless.

Its clear the those two kids above have never been in a fight in their lives. 

You guys are exagerating, his movement was nice, but he was throwing punches wildly and they weren't even landing. Plus he didn't even slam the one guy he just took him down, which is basic wrestling. Anyway it was the other guys making this guy look nice.
qft, it was basically just the dudes who jumped him not knowin wat they was doin that made him look like a beast

buzz_killington-191x300.jpg

Dude did exhibit some good bob and weave skills, the takedown was great, and more importantly towards the end he kept one opponent more in front of the other so that he could handle them individually.  Pretty important when your fighting more than 1 person.  Don't really know what spurred the fight but dope nonetheless.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by lokiD40

reminds me of this vid. ��
dude seriously knocked him out!
eek.gif

What style was he using? Wushu?

Fighting heads chime in

He was using the "look good until the fight actually starts and then flail my arms til I land 1 lucky haymaker" style

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by lokiD40

reminds me of this vid. ��
dude seriously knocked him out!
eek.gif

What style was he using? Wushu?

Fighting heads chime in

He was using the "look good until the fight actually starts and then flail my arms til I land 1 lucky haymaker" style

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

No, I don't expect everyone to be a trained fight, but you guys just made it seem like he was. I don't mean to over analyze the fight because its not that important, but his takedown wasn't great the other guy just had no takedown defense. Plus I wouldn't say he intentionally kept one dude in front of the other, I think they were just dumb enough to stand that way.

As for the guy who said that combos go out the window, sure they do but that doesn't mean you throw wild haymakers that will expose you to getting hit more and tire you out.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

No, I don't expect everyone to be a trained fight, but you guys just made it seem like he was. I don't mean to over analyze the fight because its not that important, but his takedown wasn't great the other guy just had no takedown defense. Plus I wouldn't say he intentionally kept one dude in front of the other, I think they were just dumb enough to stand that way.

As for the guy who said that combos go out the window, sure they do but that doesn't mean you throw wild haymakers that will expose you to getting hit more and tire you out.

thats pretty good movement gotta think if you fighting more than one guy you gotta move around cant stay on one guy when you getting attacked by others just punch and go on to the next one

thats pretty good movement gotta think if you fighting more than one guy you gotta move around cant stay on one guy when you getting attacked by others just punch and go on to the next one

Back
Top Bottom