5 Explosions in Austin, 2 dead (bomber apprehended and killed)

all my black folks in texas watch yourself.. I will never understand the cac race fascination with tormenting people of color.

all my black folks in texas watch yourself.. I will never understand the cac race fascination with tormenting people of color.

People who do this feel that black people aren't needed in the country anymore and have now become a burden and threat to the white race; it's basically "your job is done, now go back to where you came from" (even though they were forced to come here and stay here permanently via slavery, but racists conveniently ignore those few centuries). They do the same thing with undocumented Mexican immigrants too; use them for dirt cheap labor and then threaten to kick them out and build a wall. They've also been doing the same in the Middle East for the past century; use them for their resources and agendas and then label them all as terrorists.

ANYWAY

This looks like an obvious hate crime towards black Texans. Could it be because big cities throughout the state are becoming increasingly tolerant, diverse, and liberal, and whoever planned this feels threatened about his "way of life" disappearing?

Not sure why they don't take their own advice ("If you don't like it here, leave!!") and move to Wyoming or some other state with practically zero minorities.

Last edited:
huey.jpg

Watch over your families, gentlemen.

So the area being hit are the areas that used to be heavy POC areas.
My pops lives not to far from where one of the two hit.

They told us not to worry after the first one

WE feel like its somethinf to get POC to of the area

East austin is closest neighborhood to downtown austin that isnt business property

Mess is crazy you telling me thats the best pic they could find? Let it go viral and watch them (media) start claiming no wrong doing and didnt know..

austin a pretty liberal city?

It’s pretty liberal, but it’s far from diverse. Much better than it was 20-25 years ago, but still nowhere near as diverse as a city should be.

Third package injured a 75 year old Hispanic woman that is in critical condition.

It’s pretty easy to see that race is playing a part here as 3 of 4 victims are African American and the most recent being Hispanic. However, until more details come out, it’s difficult to know why those that were targeted were chosen. Crimes like these seem to involve people known to the perpetrator, thus why they are targeted.

Two packages are were left on porches in the middle of the night when nobody was around to witness it. They both went off upon being discovered in the morning when folks were getting their days started.

The third is the anomaly because it happened in the afternoon. However, seeing as how th victim is elderly it’s possible she hadn’t gone outside to find the package until later in the day.

Like OP I got texts from multiple family members asking if my wife and I were safe.

Back
Top Bottom