5 Minutes of Facepalm: Crips in Holland

Joined Nov 24, 2006
Ask Juelz & Writer if them dudes ain't real.

"Now you big ups YOUR Jim Jones."

LOL.

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007
gangs FTL

In any event, I couldn't take dude seriously with that cabbage patch/corn field on the back of his head.

Joined Aug 1, 2008
Originally Posted by Super Producer J

gangs FTL

In any event, I couldn't take dude seriously with that cabbage patch/corn field on the back of his head.
qft

Joined Feb 26, 2009
Community
Revolution
In
Progress

Yeah ok.

What used to be well-governed nations with liberal policies & rich social programs for its people are now breeding grounds for extreme right wing agendas throughout all of Europe. Countries with homogenous and unified populations have been invaded by people who are quickly altering what was once a superior quality of life among its citizens.

Joined Aug 13, 2000
well, i only watched 10 secs of it but noticed this idiotic comment:
This is unreal. Good job, West Coast Gangsta Rap.

yeah, and p diddy/biggie were responsible for the whole east/west beef
  why don't you do us all a favor and die a slow death or at least burn yourself alive.  i bet you're some suburban kid from wisconsin who's gonna claim the most trendy eastcoast city of the moment when you see this.

this was random to say the least.  what i'm more
is watching black folks speak a diff foreign language

Joined Oct 6, 2009
Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Community
Revolution
In
Progress

Yeah ok.

What used to be well-governed nations with liberal policies & rich social programs for its people are now breeding grounds for extreme right wing agendas throughout all of Europe. Countries with homogenous and unified populations have been invaded by people who are quickly altering what was once a superior quality of life among its citizens.
We're talking about the same European Union? Right. Full of xenophobic bastards with a Christian agenda.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now