5 Minutes of Facepalm: Crips in Holland

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Questions03

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by langfor5

Ask Juelz & Writer if them dudes ain't real.

"Now you big ups YOUR Jim Jones."

LOL.
roll.gif

One of the funniest videos ever

Link?...
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

helicopter hijack?????
That's what caught me off guard, too.
laugh.gif

Dude's ain't Crips. They're Grove Street gangstas, doing GTA type ****.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These guys must have amazing lawyers or the system there is Bounty soft.  I may just go there and rob a bank for the e-fame, I'd only do 2-3 months.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Their doing all that dirt and only getting 3 months, the system out there is the total opposite of ours if thats the case.

wow at there being black people in holland first off all and on top of that they crippin' lulz. How they get 3 months for murder though? lmao. The rest of the world needs to be banned form observing american culture from now on this is getting outta hand. bk all day im gone

"helicopter hijack - 3 years"??

"wanted by the turkish and chinese mafia" ????

the hell are these dudes involved in?

EDIT

that said, what makes this any different than anyone else who claims to be Crip or Piru while having never set foot in California?

laugh.gif
at dudes thinking just because they're in Holland, dudes are soft. I've spent time in Holland (Amsterdam mostly) and I've seen certain areas you don't want to be after dark. There's a lower class in ANY country you go to and most of the time that lower class isn't well off enough to ignore a quick buck.

Now it's true the Crip thing is ridiculous but that doesn't make them any different than people in NYC claiming blood/crip.

As for helicopter hijackings, I couldn't imagine why someone would hijack a helicopter but who knows.

The 3 month murder sentence isn't as questionable as all the others who were aquitted of charges. Maybe proving murder is more difficult in Holland so prosecutors are quicker to plead it out (to a few months) or they risk losing the case (like the others who got aquitted). I'm no lawyer though.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Helicopter hijacking
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WTH are you gonna do with a hijacked helicopter

where exactly do you park your boosted chopper?
on your front lawn? 

and roll out everyday, look your neighbors right in the eyes and be like "yeah. i just +$+@**% did that"

Man, that is shameful, the streets in that video are really clean, and then they go and graffiti the place
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Now it's true the Crip thing is ridiculous but that doesn't make them any different than people in NYC claiming blood/crip.
I feel the same way, which is why I don't take them seriously.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

wait, so the only real bloods come from cali?

Y'all must not be familiar with SMM
I just typed SMM on google and all that came up was Science Museum of Minnesota. Care to feel me in on what you mean by "SMM"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_Money_Murda

One of the biggest "legit" sets on the east coast
I see that they are serious criminal gang and everything. But I always hear about these Bloods and Crips blurring the lines all the time and kick it with each other. Also, I don't any stories of Crips and Bloods over there really get at each other consistently. Over here, anyone who's in the opposite end of the spectrum is an enemy (whether they use to be your best friend or family) but over there I hear that they don't take it as seriously. I mean I could be way off on my thoughts on how do it out there, but from my knowledge, colors aren't as important out there.

wait, so the only real bloods come from cali?

Y'all must not be familiar with SMM

I'm familiar with SMM. I was born, raised and still reside in NYC. You just misunderstood my point.

Gangs are gangs. It don't matter what color/flag/w.e. they want to rep, they're basically the same. My point wasn't that they weren't "real" because they weren't from Cali but the opposite. They're real because they're gangster/stupid (whichever you choose to think) enough to perpetuate that same lifestyle considering the usual outcomes. If they're in Holland shooting each other because of drugs or a gang feud, who's to tell them it's not as valid as someone in Cali doing the same exact thing.

At the end of the day, I feel like gangs are essentially pyramid schemes where the top members hope to profit off the lower members who absorb all the risks. The RICO act exists for the sole purpose of persecuting those at the top, which was previously impossible due to the pyramid.

This is beyond ridiculous and I'm calling bs.

This has to be staged.

Even if it's not they're not doing anything major, Africans don't run anything in the EU. That's all Italians/Albanians/Russians.

Come on now...helicopter hijacking? Have any of you piloted a helicopter before? It's not something you just pick up in a manner of minutes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Finn

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

helicopter hijack?????
That's what caught me off guard, too.
laugh.gif

Dude's ain't Crips. They're Grove Street gangstas, doing GTA type ****.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These guys must have amazing lawyers or the system there is Bounty soft.  I may just go there and rob a bank for the e-fame, I'd only do 2-3 months.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Their doing all that dirt and only getting 3 months, the system out there is the total opposite of ours if thats the case.
          europe
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom