5 Minutes of Facepalm: Crips in Holland

Yuku
alien.gif

Ask Juelz & Writer if them dudes ain't real.

"Now you big ups YOUR Jim Jones."

LOL.

gangs FTL

In any event, I couldn't take dude seriously with that cabbage patch/corn field on the back of his head.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

gangs FTL

In any event, I couldn't take dude seriously with that cabbage patch/corn field on the back of his head.

qft
laugh.gif

Community
Revolution
In
Progress

Yeah ok.

What used to be well-governed nations with liberal policies & rich social programs for its people are now breeding grounds for extreme right wing agendas throughout all of Europe. Countries with homogenous and unified populations have been invaded by people who are quickly altering what was once a superior quality of life among its citizens.

well, i only watched 10 secs of it but noticed this idiotic comment:
This is unreal. Good job, West Coast Gangsta Rap.

yeah, and p diddy/biggie were responsible for the whole east/west beef
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
  why don't you do us all a favor and die a slow death or at least burn yourself alive.  i bet you're some suburban kid from wisconsin who's gonna claim the most trendy eastcoast city of the moment when you see this.

this was random to say the least.  what i'm more
eek.gif
is watching black folks speak a diff foreign language
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Community
Revolution
In
Progress

Yeah ok.

What used to be well-governed nations with liberal policies & rich social programs for its people are now breeding grounds for extreme right wing agendas throughout all of Europe. Countries with homogenous and unified populations have been invaded by people who are quickly altering what was once a superior quality of life among its citizens.
roll.gif
We're talking about the same European Union? Right. Full of xenophobic bastards with a Christian agenda.

Back
Top Bottom