5 Mo Old Left In Car Seat For 8 Days No Food, Water Or Diaper Change

Why are these animals allowed to procreate!!!?????????????

Son I'm about to lose my ****in mind!

These savages should be stripped of all civil rights and taken into a torture chamber, keep them alive and mutilate them slowly, then finish them off by slowly chopping their heads off...have ya seen Law Abiding Citizen? Yeah...just like he did the first dude...have these cowards begging to be killed off

Well at least that baby doesn't have to suffer with those parents anyone, if they did this to him as an infant who knows what they would have done when he got older

Read this Pulitzer Prize winning article about parents who've forgotten their children in their cars. It's a GREAT read.

Fatal Distraction: Forgetting a Child in the Backseat of a Car Is a Horrifying Mistake. Is It a Crime?
By Gene Weingarten
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, March 8, 2009; W08

The defendant was an immense man, well over 300 pounds, but in the gravity of his sorrow and shame he seemed larger still. He hunched forward in the sturdy wooden armchair that barely contained him, sobbing softly into tissue after tissue, a leg bouncing nervously under the table. In the first pew of spectators sat his wife, looking stricken, absently twisting her wedding band. The room was a sepulcher. Witnesses spoke softly of events so painful that many lost their composure. When a hospital emergency room nurse described how the defendant had behaved after the police first brought him in, she wept. He was virtually catatonic, she remembered, his eyes shut tight, rocking back and forth, locked away in some unfathomable private torment. He would not speak at all for the longest time, not until the nurse sank down beside him and held his hand. It was only then that the patient began to open up, and what he said was that he didn't want any sedation, that he didn't deserve a respite from pain, that he wanted to feel it all, and then to die.

The charge in the courtroom was manslaughter, brought by the Commonwealth of Virginia. No significant facts were in dispute. Miles Harrison, 49, was an amiable person, a diligent businessman and a doting, conscientious father until the day last summer -- beset by problems at work, making call after call on his cellphone -- he forgot to drop his son, Chase, at day care. The toddler slowly sweltered to death, strapped into a car seat for nearly nine hours in an office parking lot in Herndon in the blistering heat of July.

It was an inexplicable, inexcusable mistake, but was it a crime? That was the question for a judge to decide.

Fatal Distraction: Forgetting a Child in the Backseat of a Car Is a Horrifying Mistake. Is It a Crime?

Straight neglect and real POS. I hope they burn in hell.

I'm still trippin off of the kid dying with his eyes open and fists clenched. Breaks my heart man, probably died crying.... I can't even fathom the thoughts he had before he died. Like 'why doesn't anyone love me?', why won't anyone come to help me, they hear me crying....

Ah man- I look at my 8 month old daughter and can NEVER do anything like what those parents did. Sorry guys, I'm getting real emotional right now... I'm about to hug my daughter and take her for a walk outside or something....

My body just screams with rage when I read these things. I really cant imagine this, I just picture my little boys' faces...and can't even think of doing any kind of harm to them, makes me physically sick..:smh:

Straight neglect and real POS. I hope they burn in hell.

I'm still trippin off of the kid dying with his eyes open and fists clenched. Breaks my heart man, probably died crying.... I can't even fathom the thoughts he had before he died. Like 'why doesn't anyone love me?', why won't anyone come to help me, they hear me crying....

Ah man- I look at my 8 month old daughter and can NEVER do anything like what those parents did. Sorry guys, I'm getting real emotional right now... I'm about to hug my daughter and take her for a walk outside or something....
I did the same thing bro. Read the story, felt the rage, then just ordered my son (who is only 2) a whole pizza just because

:x Horrible story.... I'm all for a pregnancy license. population control is warranted when you got all these idiots walking around

:x Horrible story.... I'm all for a pregnancy license. population control is warranted when you got all these idiots walking around

Yes. We need to pass a test to drive but not to have kids? Idiots don't need to spread

Last edited:
Wow 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Prayers go out to the baby 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Rest in Paradise, you're in a safe and happy place now

Parent is the only job you don't need an interview / test / specific competence or skill. Some people don't deserve and SHOULD NOT be parents.

just strap on a big depend to them & let em sit in the same spot for 8 days ...if they are still alive
Nah, forget 8 days. Kid sat there until he died; just happened to be 8 days. Do that for these fools; strap them in until they die, however long it takes. 8 days? couple weeks? Whatever.

And the bottle was placed where the kid could reach it if he had the ability, but he didn't have the ability.

My sentence:
Strap these 2 into a chair and leave them there until they die. Put some delicious smelling food on a table behind their heads once a day.

And me personally, I would volunteer my free time to literally be the guy to walk in once a day and be like "Ooooh, you're not moving. Must be asleep. Back to my video games and pot roast."

Last edited:

my eyes are watering as I type.  Having two kids, this **** is gut wrenching.
I'm w/ you. Everyone who knows me knows that, at the center of my entire universe, is my son.

He's sooo... precious, and innocent, man. And when he was a newborn? He's 6, but I remember him being 5 months old like it was yesterday... just toally helpless, relying on my selfish, irresponsible self to feed him and change him and EVERYTHING.

This kid, man... this kid never had a chance.

Joint got me teared up.

At that age they truly are helpless. I'm confused how the baby made it to 5mo with parents like that. Did one day they just say **** it or what goes through your head to give up like they did.

But if I could sign up to go check on these fools daily to eat and play video games in front of them while they're strapped in a chair helpless.. I'd do it and do it with a smile on my face

Last edited:
No worries guys, Il be suprised if they make it pass a month locked up.. Inmates don't take it kindly when you either a child molester or kill a kid.

No worries guys, Il be suprised if they make it pass a month locked up.. Inmates don't take it kindly when you either a child molester or kill a kid.
I hate bursting the bubbles of people who like to believe that myth, but it is, indeed, a myth.

My dad was a prison guard for 20 years, I've known people who were locked up for child crimes, and I've researched all kinds of stats regarding being locked up.

Who do people think resides in prison? Boy scout leaders and Neighborhood Watchmen?

It's murderers among rapists in there, breaking bread w/ dudes who raped infants and smashed toddler's heads against walls.

Fact.

I know it brings people comfort to know that those who commit child crimes will be dealt w/ in prison, and if not prison, then they'll be dealt w/ in the hottest region of hell... but... no, unfortunately. Those are both myths we believe to find comfort.

Reality is: they'll die from old age in prison, and then be buried. The end.

What I don't get is how dude was sentenced to 100 years, but ol girl was only sentenced to 50. Why the desparity? How is it more his fault than hers? Sounds like a double standard.

Back
Top Bottom