5 Mo Old Left In Car Seat For 8 Days No Food, Water Or Diaper Change

ive got a lot of anger in me from reading this crap

SMH

RIP to the angel.

No worries guys, Il be suprised if they make it pass a month locked up.. Inmates don't take it kindly when you either a child molester or kill a kid.
I hate bursting the bubbles of people who like to believe that myth, but it is, indeed, a myth.

My dad was a prison guard for 20 years, I've known people who were locked up for child crimes, and I've researched all kinds of stats regarding being locked up.

Who do people think resides in prison? Boy scout leaders and Neighborhood Watchmen?

It's murderers among rapists in there, breaking bread w/ dudes who raped infants and smashed toddler's heads against walls.

Fact.

I know it brings people comfort to know that those who commit child crimes will be dealt w/ in prison, and if not prison, then they'll be dealt w/ in the hottest region of hell... but... no, unfortunately. Those are both myths we believe to find comfort.

Reality is: they'll die from old age in prison, and then be buried. The end.

glad someone set it straight

yall kidding thinking dudes care what other ppl do and take it into their own hands :lol:

That is the saddest thing ever :frown: I wish they could trade their lives for his.

wow, reading how the baby died hit me in the feels bad.

RIP little Benjamin 
frown.gif

Reading this made me very depressed, teary eyed and enraged. There are no words to describe how much I feel for that young soul.

This story broke my heart it sucks when idiots who are able to have children and unfit patents and people who are great people can't have children. This makes me sick

One of the worst things I ever read. RIP little Ben. As stated by others, as a father I can't imagine how this is possible. The punishment does not fit the crime, it should be as inhumane as possible.

They really left the bottle with the kid like the kid knew what it was doing? 
indifferent.gif

I can't comprehend the thought process of some of these people that I read about, you really have to be borderline brain dead to do some of the things these people do. 
mean.gif

RIP little one 

really wish i wouldnt have clicked on this thread! this just ruined my day!

im not even a dad but could never imagine anything happening to my lil man( nephew)

just from the pic i know these scumbags are users
mad.gif
why have a kid knowing youre an addict??

Last edited:
If people had to take tests to have kids do you know some of you wouldn't be alive right?

Idiots/bad parents have good/smart kids and vice versa

If you're a proponent of parents having to take a test prior to having kids, you are essentially a proponent of eugenics.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
this is horrible...seriously messed up my mood... |I

If people had to take tests to have kids do you know some of you wouldn't be alive right?

Idiots/bad parents have good/smart kids and vice versa

There's a difference between "bad parenting" and outright neglect. This is the latter to the absolute fullest.

I really don't understand how a mother can have a child live inside her for 9 months and 5 months after he's born just say "F it" on his life :smh:

RIP to that child.

Absolutely no words.

Give those son of a ******* life.

:smh:

If they weren't on drugs I don't know what to say. No regular human with a heart would be able to do that. Was that guy not the dad of this kid or something or what? Was the 3 year old in the same house living there too? It doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom