5 Real Life Soldiers Vol. Rambo is a Joke

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

His K/D ratio
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they need to make an actual movie about the indian dude....would be sick to watch some dude running towards the bullets and getting shot, then killing morepeople with his bare hands. That alone would make the film epic.

While definitely interesting, I HIGHLY doubt the authenticity of factual details concerning anything written in such a manner.

Probably written by college students.

Who Was He?

Simo Hayha had a fairly boring life in Finland. He served his one mandatory year in the military, and then became a farmer. But when the Soviet Union invaded his homeland in 1939, he decided he wanted to help his country.

Since the majority of fighting took place in the forest, he figured the best way to stop the invasion was to grab his trusty rifle, a couple of cans of food and hide in a tree all day shooting Russians. In six feet of snow. And 20-40 degrees below zero.

hayha2.jpg

Can you spot Hayha? Neither could the Russians.

Of course when the Russians heard that dozens of their men were going down and that it was all one dude with a rifle, they got #$%%+%$ scared. He became known as "The White Death" because of his white camouflage outfit, and they actually mounted whole missions just to kill that one guy.

They started by sending out a task force to find Hayha and take him out. He killed them all.

Then they tried getting together a team of counter-snipers (which are basically snipers that kill snipers) and sent them in to eliminate Hayha. He killed all of them, too.

hayha3.jpg

Over the course of 100 days, Hayha killed 542 people with his rifle. He took out another 150 or so with his SMG, sending his credited kill-count up to 705.

Since everyone they had was either too dead or too scared to go anywhere near him, the Russians just carpet-bombed everywhere they thought he might be. Supposedly, they had the location right, and he actually got hit by a cloud of shrapnel that tore his coat up, but didn't actually hurt him, because he's the #$%%+%$ White Death, damn it.

Finally on March 6th, 1940, some lucky bastard shot Hayha in the head with an exploding bullet. When some other soldiers found him and brought him back to base, he "had half his head missing." The White Death had finally been stopped...

hayha4.jpg

...for about a week. In spite of having come down with a nasty case of shot-in-the-face syndrome, he was still very much alive, and regained consciousness on March 13, the very day the war ended.

exp_mgs3_01.jpg

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

While definitely interesting, I HIGHLY doubt the authenticity of factual details concerning anything written in such a manner.

Probably written by college students.

U must be new to the interweb and its mannerisms.

they dont make them like that any more...is what my grandfather just said when I called to tell him about the article...

Murphy was afraid people would see the complete insane awesomeness the story had to offer, and think he was embellishing or trying to cash in on his fame, so he actually had them take parts out for fear that they wouldn't be believable to a Hollywood audience. Seriously.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Guy that killed 542 was using the iron sights, that's ridiculous.
Yeah but he had iron lungs, and most likely stopping power.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Guy that killed 542 was using the iron sights, that's ridiculous.

Over the course of 100 days, Hayha killed 542 people with his rifle. He took out another 150 or so with his SMG, sending his credited kill-count up to 705.

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

Dude should've called in a chopper after 7 kills.

laugh.gif
Swear to god, this the 1st thing that came up in my head

All these dudes stories are
eek.gif

Almost to crazy to be believe able

Back
Top Bottom