#5 USC at #10 Oregon - 5:00pm PDT - ABC/ESPN2 - The Autzen Reaper

Obviously the game of the week...

College GameDay will be in attendance to set the stage. I'm anticipating one of the loudest, most rowdy crowds ever at Autzen Stadium on Halloween night.
QKTTPBTRAPKYWCE.20091025201952.jpg

Oregon can take essentially a three game lead on USC if they win, putting themselves in the drivers seat for a Rose Bowl berth and maybe a shot at the nationaltitle depending how the top teams play out the rest of the season.
USC can make up lost ground and put itself in position to get to the Rose Bowl if they win and get back in the national title picture.

Two of the best freshman in the Pac-10 (and arguably in the country) will be showing their offensive skill set on the national stage.

LaMichael James - RB
20091024202805166334000-gyi.jpg

Matt Barkley - QB
matt-barkley-p1.jpg

The weather for the weekend in Eugene:

[table][tr][td][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Saturday - Oct. 31st, 2009[/color]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
blank.gif

[table][tr][td]
11.gif

Showers[/td] [td]High
58°F
Low
46°F[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Precip:[/td] [td] [/td] [td]40%[/td] [/tr][/table]The way Oregon's offense has been playing and the way USC's defense hasn't been as stellar in years past, I have to give Oregon the edge.
I don't buy into the garbage that USC hasn't won in Oregon since 2005, because those are different teams.
I think Oregon's defense will do enough to slow down USC's offense and give the Ducks the win in a close game.

But what are the Ducks going to wear? That's all anyone cares about.

I hope it's a surprise.

My guess is USC dresses up like a winning team for halloween.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Matt Barkley - QB
matt-barkley-p1.jpg

[table][tr][td][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Saturday - Oct. 31st, 2009[/color]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
blank.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I hate this kid with a passion. Cheering for Oregon on Saturday (sorry Chester if the Ohio losing vibes arepassed on).

The only way the Ducks win is if the defensive backs play good the first half. It's been a trend for the offense to not do a damn thing the first half, soif Oregon goes into halftime down by 10 or less, I think we got this
pimp.gif

Wish I had tickets. I'll end up being at the Nickatina concert if I go down to Eugene

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by jville819

How is Oregon ranked 5 spots lower than SC???
Because we flubbed up a game against the smurfs.
ok?

SC lost to a team that didn't win a game last year and is still terrible this year. Y'all lost to a top 10 team and earlier on in the season.

Back
Top Bottom