5 year old girl gets arrested ..

Honestly this is crazy. Call me old school but I'd get the belt instead of calling the police. The cops have the nerve to handcuff a 5 year old is nuts. Any PARENT would be outraged. I know I would.

Those pigs do the dumbest things sometimes... 
30t6p3b.gif

Like, really? A 5 year-old though..

Didn't watch the whole vid...but the child was HITTING the teacher. If that teacher puts their hands on that 5 year old even in a restraining fashion, she, as well as the school might be looking at a lawsuit.  

Were the handcuffs extreme?  Maybe....but the school has their "out" by saying this was the proper measure used to ensure that the child didn't hurt herself or OTHERS.  I don't think anything is going to come out of this in favor of the parent/child. 

*Speaking of the parent...why wasn't the parent called? 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't watch the whole vid...but the child was HITTING the teacher. If that teacher puts their hands on that 5 year old even in a restraining fashion, she, as well as the school might be looking at a lawsuit.
never seen the pic in your avy before, dead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what kind of people can't control a 5 year old? call the parents for goodness sake

That school system is soft, I came from a Catholic school. Although not like the old age where you would get discipline with a yard stick, not sure if true or not, when it came time to discipline a student they did so. I feel a simple raising of the voice would've done the job and if all else fails, call the parent

Originally Posted by DaG311

what kind of people can't control a 5 year old? call the parents for goodness sake

Yeah call the parent and bring a belt with you lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Were the handcuffs extreme?  Maybe....but the school has their "out" by saying this was the proper measure used to ensure that the child didn't hurt herself or OTHERS.  I don't think anything is going to come out of this in favor of the parent/child. 

*Speaking of the parent...why wasn't the parent called? 

lolzzzzzz at the peyton manning avi

Although handcuffing her was mad OD especially since she had calmed down, that family better not get a dime out of a lawsuit.

little brat deserved it
its no ones fault but the parents.. raise your kids right and they wont throw tantrums and attack teachers

Now say the kid hurt one of the other kids in the class while the police were trying to talk her down instead of putting her in cuff? People will complain that Police should've done more

Say the teacher tried to subdue/grab and hold down the kid and the kid got hurt? Teacher in trouble, people press charges

Looks like they just handcuffed the child to keep her in check, from what I gathered its not like they took her to jail

Blame the parents. Never heard of a child in kindergarten who tried to fight a teacher.

horrible parenting horrible school system/teaching and horrible use of law enforcement

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Now say the kid hurt one of the other kids in the class while the police were trying to talk her down instead of putting her in cuff? People will complain that Police should've done more

Say the teacher tried to subdue/grab and hold down the kid and the kid got hurt? Teacher in trouble, people press charges

Looks like they just handcuffed the child to keep her in check, from what I gathered its not like they took her to jail
There were no other children in the classroom or the conference room, she had already been isolated. 
I work with kids and I've had to defuse some tough situations in the past. I've been punched, kicked, bitten and spat on, you just have to deal with it. 

I can only assume the faculty/staff who dealt with this situation are incompetent. Anybody who sides with the police is an idiot. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

There were no other children in the classroom or the conference room, she had already been isolated. 
I work with kids and I've had to defuse some tough situations in the past. I've been punched, kicked, bitten and spat on, you just have to deal with it. 

I can only assume the faculty/staff who dealt with this situation are incompetent. Anybody who sides with the police is an idiot. 
lol well the teacher wasn't tryna deal with it, honestly I don't blame her.  I suppose I'm an idiot, not sure what that makes you tho smh relatively speaking
nerd.gif

No one deserves to get hit, yes even by a 5 year old. She got hit, she called the cops, the cops cuffed her to lead her out of the classroom? Now unless those cuffs were made of silver and she was a vampire I honestly don't see the big deal.

It looks like the cops were also tryna remove her from the classroom and she refused

She was put in cuffs to lead her out of the classroom
Placed in a cruiser
Released to her mother
Now its her mother's problem
The other kids and the teacher can now go about their business without being disrupted

And from the looks of the video there was at least one other child in the class
nerd.gif

Word.
I worked at a summer camp with children 5-12 during all of my high school years. I've dealt with some TERRIBLE kids, but not once would it ever be necessary to call the feds to handcuff one. If you're a teacher and you cant control a 5-year old you need to be fired

Man people siding with the cops have probably never worked with kids. If they did, they probably weren't all that good at their job. It's funny, people always blame kids for this or that, but don't seem to understand that they are kids and there is a reason that there are child laws.

lol well the teacher wasn't tryna deal with it, honestly I don't blame her and I guess I'm an idiot, not sure what that makes you tho smh

No one deserves to get hit, yes even by a 5 year old
And a five year-old deserves to get cuffed and carted down to the station? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom