5-year-old shoots, kills herself

Why didn't she take her to the store. I swear they need to implement a 4 week course for every mother after their kid is born

Child endangerment or child negligence sounds more realistic. Don't think a murder would stick based on the legal definition of the charge.

RIP to the kid
tired.gif
.  Mom definitely deserves jail time.  No reason to leave a 5 year-old kid home alone
mean.gif

Parents man smh. Leave frickin 5 year old home alone? Idc if you go out to the car for quick sec, you just don't do **** like that.

Lock her up for life b. Idc

Damn.....Baby girl RIP.....Now for moms she should be in jail forever...There is no excuse for leaving a toddler home alone...IMO You never know because she might have a history of stuff like this in her past gone way too soon
mean.gif
 excuse me people well take the 4 off and just give her EVER

Parents man smh. Leave frickin 5 year old home alone? Idc if you go out to the car for quick sec, you just don't do **** like that.

Lock her up for life b. Idc

Brah, if you can't leave a 5-year old alone for a few seconds while you run to the car, you're doing it wrong as a parent. I'm not advocating leaving your kid alone for prolonged periods of time like this mother did. But a few seconds? A minute? C'mon now....

All that said, what a messed up situation this story is. Sad, sad, sad.

If you're gonna have a firearm in the crib, LOCK that **** up if you have kids. On top of the shelf in the closet or in the very way back of the drawer in the bedroom just isn't cutting it. The curiosity kids have knows no bounds.

Murder? they just trying to put away all black folks but if it was a white woman, no charge smh

Last edited:
just an unfortunate situation all around.

the mother cant be fully blamed because damn she just didnt expect it in the slightest. humans will be humans

and the girl cant be blamed cause she just didnt kno better.
mean.gif

the hell kinda name is Laderika?

R.I.P. to the child
You know what kind.
laugh.gif

Brah, if you can't leave a 5-year old alone for a few seconds while you run to the car, you're doing it wrong as a parent. I'm not advocating leaving your kid alone for prolonged periods of time like this mother did. But a few seconds? A minute? C'mon now....

All that said, what a messed up situation this story is. Sad, sad, sad.

If you're gonna have a firearm in the crib, LOCK that **** up if you have kids. On top of the shelf in the closet or in the very way back of the drawer in the bedroom just isn't cutting it. The curiosity kids have knows no bounds.
Definitely. You should be able to leave your kid alone for a couple of minutes, and many people do every day with no ill effects. This is just a sad outlying case that I'm sure the mother is as ****** up as anybody about.

I agree about the need to keep a gun in a secure location but I'm not sure about locking it up tho...the entire point of having such a tool is to be able to access and use it quickly should an appropriate occasion arise. That few seconds you spend retrieving the separated key and opening the lock box could be all you have.

All that typed, this is a really unfortunate story. RIP to the little girl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom