$50 bux budget for GF bday present - update p3

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Wait her b-day is tomorrow? You don't have a gift? You only have $50 you going to spend on her? And she's been your girlfriend for two years?

You're a bad boyfriend.
Originally Posted by Essential1

$50 for your girl of 2 and a half years.. Please tell me you are under 18...

$50 come on fam
Originally Posted by finnns2003

$50, step your game up son. You better be in middle school.

What's wrong with $50? How much should he be spending?

burgerv.jpg

c3215e4664de2d1a69ebb71be0c15f5058d24f1.png

Originally Posted by GeRAWRd

Why are people clownin on his financial situation? At least he has a girl and he's ATTEMPTING to get her something. I bet a bunch of you are clownin from ur momma's house wishin you had a girl. Anyway, to answer your question I would suggest a few things.

1. Jewelry is always a hit, I'm sure you can score somethin on the higher end with 50 bucks...maybe a watch...maybe a necklace.

2. Girls clothes are cheap, 50 dollars will get you far at Forever 21, if that's within ur age range...which I'm assuming it is because I don't think you're 30+ years old. I would cop an outfit, maybe a dress for the summer...lot of possibilities there.

3. You can take her to a show or play or somethin cultural if she's into it.

4. Shoes. Nuff said.

Anyway, whatever you choose, be creative. Make it a present that will show her that you put a lot of thought into it. Add personality to your gift and make it relative to something that the both of you share. She's gonna be thrilled you even put somethin together man. Good luck.

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Wait her b-day is tomorrow? You don't have a gift? You only have $50 you going to spend on her? And she's been your girlfriend for two years?

You're a bad boyfriend.

I KNOW
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Essential1

$50 for your girl of 2 and a half years.. Please tell me you are under 18...

$50 come on fam

I'm 23. When my $$$ were up I bought her a necklace.
Originally Posted by finnns2003

$50, step your game up son. You better be in middle school.

I'm to graduate from college. When I get some income, I'll spend more than $50.

What's wrong with $50? How much should he be spending?

Word. You're chick loves you if you can spend barely anything on her and she still kiss you and say thanks.

I bought her sandals from American Eagle for $15 bucks, a bottle of Tequila and wrote her a nice card. We got drunk, and I told her when the weather gets warmer and my pockets get deeper, she can wear those sandals and we'll go spend a few days at the beach.
I'd say she had a good birthday
pimp.gif

Good %%%! OP a lot of these dudes forgettin' money isn't everything and you shouldn't need big bills to make your woman happy
as long as she appreciates the thought you put in to the gift(hell even getting her a gift for her b-day because some dudes forget) then you straight

Back
Top Bottom