50 Cent’s ‘Black Mafia Family’ Casting Underway

There's going to be a new show hitting your television screens very soon and it's going to be a special one. Starz will be the home to the upcoming drama series called Black Mafia Family, which is based on a true story about one of the most influential crime families in America. But the story isn't the only exciting thing about this brand new TV show.

Black Mafia Family is set to have 50 Cent as the executive producer of the project, which means we can only expect the best of the best from this show considering his reputation working behind-the-scenes in television on shows like Power.

Although the show has yet to be filmed, there's already a star-studded cast.

The Cast so far

At the end of 2020 and at the beginning of 2021, they acquired Russell Hornsby, Steve Harris, Michole Briana White, Ajiona Alexus, Eric Kofi-Abrefa, and Myles Truitt as series regulars and Kash Doll as a recurring star.

And to make it more exciting, in March 2021, they added Snoop Dogg, La La Anthony, and Serayah for recurring guest roles. But that wasn't the icing on the cake though!

The main characters — the brother duo, Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory, and Terry "Southwest T" Flenory — will be portrayed by Demetrius “Lil Meech” Flenory Jr. (aka the real-life, biological son of "Big Meech") and Da’Vinchi.

Lil Meech playing his father in this show will be his acting debut. This won't be the first rodeo for Da'Vinchi as he's held roles in works like the hit CW series All American and Freeform’s grown-ish.

There's going to be a new show hitting your television screens very soon and it's going to be a special one. Starz will be the home to the upcoming drama series called Black Mafia Family, which is based on a true story about one of the most influential crime families in America. But the story isn't the only exciting thing about this brand new TV show.

Black Mafia Family is set to have 50 Cent as the executive producer of the project, which means we can only expect the best of the best from this show considering his reputation working behind-the-scenes in television on shows like Power.

Although the show has yet to be filmed, there's already a star-studded cast.

I read "star studded cast", clicked the link and saw a big *** picture of LaLa Anthony

Yes, more depictions in media of our people engaging in criminality, just what our community needs.

:rolleyes

Lala, casting the real life son, with no prior(on some it sounds like a good idea ****)....looking like it’s about be that BET movie quality.
I mean Power wasn’t known for its acting either and it’s done quite well

“Doing good” and “being good” are two different things.
It was good at one point. That depends on the writing. If the writing is well, bad acting from certain characters get a pass

Only way I see this series get some shine is you add me into the mix. I can just go by McFly. No CJ needed.

50 Cent as the executive producer of the project, which means we can only expect the best of the best from this show considering his reputation working behind-the-scenes in television on shows like Power.
No.

Yeah i'd say TV has mainly been in a golden era these past 2 decades, much better than most of what came before. That's why I can't bother wasting time on the Powerverse though I might check Tommy **** out for the laughs.

Back
Top Bottom