50 CENT CHARGED WITH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Allegedly Kicked Baby Mama

50 Cent has been charged with domestic violence after the rapper allegedly kicked his baby mama and destroyed a bunch of property in her condo last month .

The L.A. City Attorney says.... 50 is accused of causing $7,100 in damage during the June 23 incident, which took place inside the victim's condo in Toluca Lake, Ca.

According to officials, LAPD officers were called to the scene ... and the woman told cops she had gotten into an altercation with 50 and locked herself in the bedroom.

50 -- real name Curtis Jackson -- allegedly got so mad, he kicked down the door and kicked her, resulting in an injury.

Officials say the 37-year-old rapper is also accused of breaking chandeliers, furniture, a TV and a lamp -- and allegedly ransacked the bedroom closet -- during his rampage.

Officials say 50 left the scene before cops arrived.

50 has been hit with 5 charges in total -- including 1 count misdemeanor domestic violence and 4 counts of misdemeanor vandalism.

If convicted on all counts, 50 could face up to five years in jail and $46,000 in fines.

50 is due in court to be arraigned on July 22.

Last edited:
:smh:

*sigh

He probably fell back into the P and then she became the ***** that she used to be and always was. That backslide is a terrible move.

Hoping he sees no time and learns to stay away from the cat trap.

Last edited:
Stealth 23 throw your computer into a garbage can then throw that garbage can off the roof top of the tallest building you can find. That was the worst attempt at bring funny I've ever seen on NT :smh:

He had some fun on Twitter today... :lol:

50cent ‏@50cent 39m
Be I told your mom not to have you OK"@RiverCrowson: @50cent Daddy why are you ignoring me );"

50cent ‏@50cent 1h
No your mom is great at catching balls ok"@_Ruckerish: @50cent dad will you come play catch with me?"

:smh:

*sigh

He probably fell back into the P and then she became the ***** that she used to be and always was. That backslide is a terrible move.

Hoping he sees no time and learns to stay away from the cat trap.

.................You hope he sees no time for kicking his BM? :smh:

why'd you and your ex get divorced again?

Him and his BM been beefing for years.
He was even accused of burning down her old house with her and the kid in it.

Pretty bad execution at being funny. But that's sus. Hitting females. We off dat

boy stop 

aye...

repped grizzly 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yall going raw on these chicks not knowing all this Baby mama drama could come to you next. See it too often in this world and I don't know if its worth it.

50 don't ever get in trouble so lets hope this chick lying.

Back
Top Bottom