50 cent comes out with his own new headphones

There is already a thread on this in the music forum, I thought id share it with general

50 Cent's ever expanding business empire now includes a line of headphones. The Queens rapper teamed up with Sleek Audio to debut his new, Sleek by 50 Cent Platinum headphones at the Consumer Electronics Shows (CES) in Las Vegas on Thursday (Dec. 6).

Sleek by 50 Cent will be the first headphones to offer 'wireless hybrid' technology along with durable, military-grade metals. The headphones, which will cost approximately $350 a pop, are equipped with Kleer lossless wireless technology, allowing users to listen to tunes within a 60ft range of musical devices. A rechargeable micro-USB battery and detachable mic also come standard.

"I know music and I've tried everything on the market as far as headphones go, but I wanted something different, something better that really pushed the envelope and gave all music fans a new way to listen to their favorite artists," 50 explained at CES. "I was fortunate to find Sleek. The technology they employ and their knowledge of how we hear music truly blew me away. It was a perfect match. I didn't want to create another pair of loud headphones. I wanted to create headphones that offer top-level performance, style, and new technology."

There has been no official release date for the new, Sleek by 50 Cent Platinum headphones.

moz-screenshot-1.png
50-cent-sleek.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.png

extra: Luda's new headphones

ludacris-soul-headphones.jpg

alien.gif

There is already a thread on this in the music forum, I thought id share it with general

50 Cent's ever expanding business empire now includes a line of headphones. The Queens rapper teamed up with Sleek Audio to debut his new, Sleek by 50 Cent Platinum headphones at the Consumer Electronics Shows (CES) in Las Vegas on Thursday (Dec. 6).

Sleek by 50 Cent will be the first headphones to offer 'wireless hybrid' technology along with durable, military-grade metals. The headphones, which will cost approximately $350 a pop, are equipped with Kleer lossless wireless technology, allowing users to listen to tunes within a 60ft range of musical devices. A rechargeable micro-USB battery and detachable mic also come standard.

"I know music and I've tried everything on the market as far as headphones go, but I wanted something different, something better that really pushed the envelope and gave all music fans a new way to listen to their favorite artists," 50 explained at CES. "I was fortunate to find Sleek. The technology they employ and their knowledge of how we hear music truly blew me away. It was a perfect match. I didn't want to create another pair of loud headphones. I wanted to create headphones that offer top-level performance, style, and new technology."

There has been no official release date for the new, Sleek by 50 Cent Platinum headphones.

moz-screenshot-1.png
50-cent-sleek.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.png

extra: Luda's new headphones

ludacris-soul-headphones.jpg

alien.gif

$350 USD? 
sick.gif

My Beat Solos aren't amazing, but I'd take them over that price tag.

Is Luda also dropping headphones? Thought I heard something about that.

$350 USD? 
sick.gif

My Beat Solos aren't amazing, but I'd take them over that price tag.

Is Luda also dropping headphones? Thought I heard something about that.

laugh.gif
oh no, latest trend from hip-hop artist...i'm give it a a year or two before this !@#@! plays out and the value of the headphone goes to the bargain bin .....

$350 i rather invest in a major player like BW or hit up my local highend home stereo stores for better quality headphone ...

bw-p5-headphones_1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
oh no, latest trend from hip-hop artist...i'm give it a a year or two before this !@#@! plays out and the value of the headphone goes to the bargain bin .....

$350 i rather invest in a major player like BW or hit up my local highend home stereo stores for better quality headphone ...

bw-p5-headphones_1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif

sleek audio is actually a well-respected company in the audiophile community, and has a much better reputation than bose/monster/B&O, especially when it comes to headphones. im surprised they agreed to do a collab with 50

sleek audio is actually a well-respected company in the audiophile community, and has a much better reputation than bose/monster/B&O, especially when it comes to headphones. im surprised they agreed to do a collab with 50

Back
Top Bottom