50 Cent: Funeral Music

Was hated by many on NT, but I jammed this song like a fool:

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

Always thought this song was dope and I had it on repeat for months.....still in my favorites on youtube

i might catch heat on this but 50 did some damage to Cam, but then Cam came back with the Curtis record and everyone started to call him CURRRRRRRTISSSSSSS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

50 & Young Buck "Hold On" >>>>>>>>>>>>

Agreed, the OG version was piff too.

I mean a lot of guys will come and like Curtis from Cam but that song was wack.

Funeral music is appreciated. The beat, females in the video and 50 talking at the end is always appreciated.

Isht was hard and no one can tell me otherwise. The weak reception was just because people were ready to hop off the fif bandwagon. This is not competition its murder, career ending, mindbending, southside ya finished!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Peep Game

50 & Young Buck "Hold On" >>>>>>>>>>>>

Agreed, the OG version was piff too.

I mean a lot of guys will come and like Curtis from Cam but that song was wack.

Definitely. That version seemed like it had more soul in it compared to the album version. I had listened to it so many times, then listened
to the album version and was like "huh????????". Thought I was losing my mind with the added instruments and new Buck verses.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Buck stabbin *$#*+# on camera and it's ok

Cuz my money make my lawyers make the +!++ go away

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Was cool to see two of my favorite dudes to listen to go at it for a lil bit.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by carbon16

Always thought this song was dope and I had it on repeat for months.....still in my favorites on youtube
this
hell i have the vid on my other computer....think ima add this on my playlist for the whip again 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom