][50 Cent Interview on Hot 93.7; Talks Album Leak, Triple Cs Sales, more][

CT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why do people still bother trying to step to him? Dude he can still wreck someone's career huge.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Why do people still bother trying to step to him? Dude he can still wreck someone's career huge.
I think you guys are thinking a bit much of 50 right now. He doesn't have that same power he had back in 03'.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by jc619er

I think you guys are thinking a bit much of 50 right now. He doesn't have that same power he had back in 03'.
Yes but he can still put a career on hold

50 got more power than he did back in 03, in the industry you gotta look at the cash a person got,and honestky fif can do a lot with the cash and power he got,the only peeps that can really go at fif that might affetc em is usually the heavyweights (jay,nas,weezy,etc) but aint gonna stop em from being reckless

thats crazy how 50 be really knowing up and coming artist. You can tell he be up on his music and just loves to make music

50 Cent as President of Def Jam that would be
pimp.gif

Rick Ross' Triple C's sales was totally unexpected. Honestly, i thought because of Rick Ross' name alone, the album would do 50,000 + first week.

eek.gif
man Rick Ross, this is a big L.

50 Cent is so on point with his statements it is scary.

In other news I found out thisis50.com generates almost $3000.00 per day just off ad revenue...

you'd flip if you heard what worldstar makes off ads per day.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

In other news I found out thisis50.com generates almost $3000.00 per day just off ad revenue...

nah I think I know what site you got that from but those are estimates or examples of what those sites could be making not actual numbers. I knowthe owner of worldstar he guappin but not like that he getting crazy offers to sell wshh tho

Originally Posted by cartune

nah I think I know what site you got that from but those are estimates or examples of what those sites could be making not actual numbers. I know the owner of worldstar he guappin but not like that he getting crazy offers to sell wshh tho
word..i figured they were estimates but still...just off adsense and affiliate advertising those hiphop sites MUST be caking due to the number ofhits they get per day...

if only my love for hiphop wasn't contradicting my idea to sell ringtones
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

50 got more power than he did back in 03, in the industry you gotta look at the cash a person got,and honestky fif can do a lot with the cash and power he got, the only peeps that can really go at fif that might affetc em is usually the heavyweights (jay,nas,weezy,etc) but aint gonna stop em from being reckless

Yup, he might not be in the mainstream, but behind closed doors Fif is a powerful dude.

Originally Posted by 951guero

50 got more power than he did back in 03, in the industry you gotta look at the cash a person got,and honestky fif can do a lot with the cash and power he got, the only peeps that can really go at fif that might affetc em is usually the heavyweights (jay,nas,etc) but aint gonna stop em from being reckless

Fixed.

Originally Posted by cartune

nah I think I know what site you got that from but those are estimates or examples of what those sites could be making not actual numbers. I know the owner of worldstar he guappin but not like that he getting crazy offers to sell wshh tho
my sources have been telling me world star generates 15-20K a month, so $500-$670 per day??

I checked out thisis50 today and dude had like 5 interviews within 2 days, he does his thing.

can we get a gif at 7:49 when homie starts throwing stuff everywhere?!?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

good interview....as always
pimp.gif

dude always has great interview. you know when he doesnt touch the mic anymore (didnt he say 5 more years he done recently??) he gonna be a top exec. minusgunit records

yo dude throwing **+% off the table was hilarious
roll.gif

4k.... and people actually, debating that Rick Ross won....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom