50 cent is one grimey %%@ dude...*vol not embedding this one

laugh.gif

50 is going all out. I support it tho', that CO needs to be checked for fronting so long.

Forgot to mention ol boy went down south for a lil taste. Now I may enjoy going south of the boarder for a lil taste a lil more than the next man but on a calkgirl
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

confused a lil, so is that ross or 50 in the video?

so you watched the vid and don't know the answer to that? you were clearly too busy fappin.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

so you watched the vid and don't know the answer to that? you were clearly too busy fappin.
indifferent.gif
x2 no bro, im notyou.... if your not gonna answer then dont comment son.

indifferent.gif
x2 no bro, im not you.... if your not gonna answer then dont comment son.

Are you upset?

indifferent.gif
x2 no bro, im not you.... if your not gonna answer then dont comment son.

Are you upset?
Aww....you care about me thanks for asking but naw son im not upset at all.

I'm not gonna lie, the commentary was funny as hell
laugh.gif
but I still don't see how that's suppose to be damaging to RR. That's like me getting mad if my oldest son's mother did a flick. As long as it wasnt during my time with her, I wouldn't give too craps...

Fif better spend more time in the studio making a decent single than doin this comedy stuff if he really wants to bury RR cause when it comes down to it, themusic is gonna determine the winner...

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by RKO2004

50 is cool and all but dude got something coming from all that He has done.
Exactly!!

how so?

not only does 50 roll deep but most of the ross info is coming from people that use to %$## with rose that he double crossed or ant pay

!#@@@+ that go at 50 think one step at a time when this #**%! thinking 10 steps ahead

i just feel bad for that kid... when he or she gets older and has to see that on-line...somewhere at somepoint... those tapes never get lost on the internet.that's a shame... smh

Back
Top Bottom