50 Cent mad At Interscope & says he is not releasong another Album

[h2]50 Cent Angry At Interscope[/h2]
Wednesday, July 27 2011 9:15 AM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Top 5 Posts, True Story

50′s got a chip on his shoulders. Via his Twitter account, Curtis revealed that he will not be releasing his fifth solo album. He also said he would leak Dr. Dre’s next single. In the messages below, he explains why.
Man I’m not releasing a album i can’t believe interscope is this f*cked up right now. I apologize to all my fans. I will work with other artist on there projects but I will not put out another album. They dropped the ball with me one time to many.

I LOVE DRE but I’m putting his next single psycho out tomorrow at 2:00. Your gonna love it its a big song I just don’t think it deserves a great set up sense they can’t seem to get it right when it comes to me.

Update: Curtis returned to Twitter for a moment of clarity.
I don’t know how I can record 41 song for my album and the one song I give interscope leaks But I don’t care its good music. I wouldn’t leak dre’s record he has done nothing but help me in my career. jimmy has always been supportive of me. I hate when I can’t present my music the way. I feel it should be but f*ck it check out I’m ON IT

laugh.gif

That's his marketing scheme this time around, he's not fooling anyone. He can't release an album and let the music speak for itself, He has to stir up %*!$. His album will be out in November, watch.

50 Cent spewed more venom on Twitter. The controversial rapper made headlines once again with a series of fiery tweets aimed at his record label.

The G-Unit captain had announcedplans to release his fifth album this fall, but is now threatening topump the brakes. “Man I’m not releasing a album i can’t believeinterscope is this f*cked up right now. I apologize to all my fans,

50 doesn't know what he wants, that new song was straight %%$ juice if that's the new sound he's trying to create he might as well not put anything out anymore. his music career is already tarnished i would just listen to his older stuff

he needs to go the independent route, he ain't on Jay-Z, Kanye, Wayne, Em, & Drake's level those dudes get alot of attention when their music drops

He's acting like he's put out a relevant album since GRODT and a relevant single since "I Get Money". 50's career has been dead. Stick with your copycat headphones. 

I used to think 50 was untouchable, on a Jay/Kanye level, but man, this falloff has been BAD.

Dude should just wrap up his music career and focus on his business ventures. Forreal.

I dont see any _'s sayin "I cant wait for that new 50"

He never evolved, stuck with the same formula thinking it was going to succeed in the long run.

All successful musicians learned to adapt to new styles and found new sounds for the sake of creativity and longevity.

50 just didn't have it. He wasn't even all that talented musically anyway aside from great hooks and mass appeal.

He'll stay rich though. He should just stick to his outside ventures.

Originally Posted by jomitm

He never evolved, stuck with the same formula thinking it was going to succeed in the long run.

All successful musicians learned to adapt to new styles and found new sounds for the sake of creativity and longevity.

50 just didn't have it. He wasn't even all that talented musically anyway aside from great hooks and mass appeal.

/thread.

Originally Posted by jomitm

This truth filled statement is why FIF is in a lose-lose situation.

I, and his core fans, only want bang bang, shoot em up, red rum, murder music from 50, none of that baby by me nonsense, yet there's the other group that wants him to "evolve" musically.

How can FIF win?

I thought he was onto something when he put out those 13-14 tracks of heat earlier this year, but outlaw is weak and "im on it" is hit or miss with club goers.

maybe he should try to write real @$@%, like how his struggle was in the neighorhood he grew up on. i wanna hear real music from him, every artist's best music is made when they speak and write from the heart. but these days all they rap about is how fly they are and how much money they got. what a shame.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom