50 Cent - Ok, You're Right [Radio Rip]

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

50's gonna come back hard this year.
pimp.gif

he sounds kinda lazy on it.... the beat knocks but he needs to get on that intense flow.....

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

again i ask. Why no 3rd verse from 50 anymore? Dudes songs are way too short. I like this though.

There could be a third verse. I know alot of times flex debuts a song and doesn't play the whole thing, just drops bombs for like a good 1:40 and then letsthe song rock a little. Since its a radio rip he mightve cut it off short.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

sounds ok, nothing special. beat bumps but sounds repetitive.

Word....the beat is hot but you can tell its one of those beats that get old REAL fast...

Damn 50 back on that $%%, soundin like he back on the "Guess whos Back"type flow, where the melody he he brings flows so well with the track.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He needs to have Dre overlook this entire album.. Fif just needs to put his ego aside for this project since its last one on aftermathI think..... Iseriously think he has the potential to make something close to GRODT...

gave it a few listening sessions.... i can't really tolerate it.... the beat is bangin but the lyrics are straight trash...... if he thinks this is singlematerial he better go back to the drawing board and step his pen game up and go hard.....

Back
Top Bottom