50 Cent speaks on next album "Expect the Unexpected"

Big news right here. While in Bergen, Norway, 50 says he was influenced by the uptempo club sound that he heard in the nightclub while partying after his show. He says he went into the studio with his live band and made a whole new track and finished 2 others for his upcoming album Black Magic. According to him, fans should expect the ‘unexpected’ on the new project. He had talked about this project for the first time backstage at the 2009 AMAs.

I have a feeling that he reason he hasn't been as successful as he wanted to is that he did not get to do the pop music he derided others for doing...he'd be viewed as a hypocrite...and 50 HATES to look like a fool...oh well...this album will be nothing as usual...

after attempting to re-create GRODT 4 times, he finally wants to try something different. give it up, your time in hiphop is over my friend

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I have a feeling that he reason he hasn't been as successful as he wanted to is that he did not get to do the pop music he derided others for doing...he'd be viewed as a hypocrite...and 50 HATES to look like a fool...oh well...this album will be nothing as usual...

actually he did the samething Ja was doing "Harmonizing"

Originally Posted by truthteller

He aint goin nowhere, that vitamin water cash gon keep him around for a long time.

agreed.

but he just needs to put out better music. Like WarAngel

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

his career is done for
Not necessarily done but nobody is checking for him like once before... he should stick more on tryna push his artists now. That Banks record could do numbers.

I dont get why you guys are complaining...the music on BISD was extremely similar to the war angel music, if not identical. Im not even the biggest 50 fan but it seems like no matter what he does dudes are gonna hate regardless. People wanted a straight hip hop album well he gave them one...and they still aint satisfied.
"wrap it up 50...your career is done..."

imo regardless of how much he has fallen off (because obviously he has), he still puts out bangers and entertaining music. So idk about you guys, but i hope he keeps puttin out albums. hate on 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Where the #%!% have u been
laugh.gif
candy shop

so amazing

best friend 

ayo technology...

that garbage wit that pussycat chick 

baby by me...

This N done made mad pop $*%!...

Didn't he make a techno track before BISD dropped? What was the name of that track? Horrible 
sick.gif

^ that horrible track is Hard Rock ft. Ester Dean... that !%$ was attrocious.... i'm just hoping we ain't gonna get a full album like that

50 cent lost his perspective man. He doesn't have a story anymore he hasn't done a good job incorporating his entrepreneurial success into his music. Now he is gonna do what he always does and hop on the next trend.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

i thought he was done after bisd...
Once again you guys fail to realize an artist's influence outside of this country.

Curtis, the supposed start of 40's downfall, sold more than Graduation worldwide.  BISD did solid number overseas.  50 isn't going anywhere.  He is by far still one of the 2-3 biggest rappers overseas.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

i thought he was done after bisd...
Once again you guys fail to realize an artist's influence outside of this country.

Curtis, the supposed start of 40's downfall, sold more than Graduation worldwide.  BISD did solid number overseas.  50 isn't going anywhere.  He is by far still one of the 2-3 biggest rappers overseas.

Would u say CURTIS is better than GRADUATION musically though?...Cuz that what it boils down too right?

Everybody knows hell alwaz be a big star, but  will his MUSIC match his FAME ever again.

Worlwide or stateside, i just want good music from dude.

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

people still listen to this clown? i haven't checked for this dude since GRODT

So you're saying you havent downloaded any of his music...any of it...in more than 8 years... right buddy, cool post.  
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom