[::50 Cent To Release Two Albums in 2009::]

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1607095/20090316/50_cent.jhtml

Mar 16 2009 8:09 PM EDT

[h1]50 Cent To Release Two Albums This Year[/h1] [h2]Rapper plans to drop Before I Self Destruct and a follow-up in conjunction with Eminem's pair of 2009 LPs.[/h2]
By Shaheem Reid, with reporting by Melissa Casasnovas

Recently, while filming a video, 50 Cent said it was he who gave Eminem the idea to release two albums this year. Fif is taking credit for that - you're welcome, America. The Queens MC also said he's going to do the same thing.

"What they don't know ... the new announcement is that I'm dropping two albums," Fif smiled. "I've had an opportunity to record since I thought I was releasing an album in December. But the portion of my record that I recorded with Dr. Dre was incomplete, because there was no opportunity to mix it. The only song that was mixed that I worked on with Dr. Dre is 'I Get It In' - that one is out now. It's cool, but I need the rest of them to be mixed before I can present my project to the public."

Fif projects Before I Self Destruct will drop in June, after Eminem's Relapse hits stores on May 19 - and 50's second album will come one month after Em's second album, according to the current game plan.

I dont care what you guys say, if Dre is going to contribute to most of 50's two albums then im lookin forward to them. I Get It In is a banger, whetherpeople like it or not.
pimp.gif

yeah yeah yeah 50.I get it in is a banger but why is there always some new "breaking" news with this dude.just drop ur albums

Just waiting for the people to come with the "Rick Ross > 50 Cent" .. "Deeper Than Rap is gonna be a classic" stuff
laugh.gif

"Rick Ross makes better music.." a fraud can't possibly make better music. What you mean to say is "Rick Ross has betterbeats."

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Just waiting for the people to come with the "Rick Ross > 50 Cent" .. "Deeper Than Rap is gonna be a classic" stuff
laugh.gif

"Rick Ross makes better music.." a fraud can't possibly make better music. What you mean to say is "Rick Ross has better beats."

Words of wisdom Illionaire. co-to-tha-motha-effin-sign.
pimp.gif

I just wanna see if him make another record people like, lets see if he can do that first...

dude was like 1 For 6 before his album dropped last year...'I Get Money', out of 6 damn songs lol.

All the haters are gonna say rick fraud>50 cent. But ross' music is not nearly as good as 50 cent's, even tho 50 didn't have such a good lastalbum

I liked Curtis. They just forced out way too many singles from the album.

- I Get Money
- Ayo Technology (Feat. Justin Timberlake)]
- Follow My Lead (Feat. Robin Thicke

I wish the singles came in that order.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif

"Rick Ross makes better music.." a fraud can't possibly make better music. What you mean to say is "Rick Ross has better beats."
To me it has more to do with Ross improving and 50 regressing A LOT since GRODT.

curtis wasn't poppin

ross actually does make better music

50's music is impersonal and forced

how many times can "shawty twerk that @!#" tho? are yall that easily entertained?

the last time 50 made some real sh-t from his heart was get rich or die trying era

since then, he's just been a great businessman who seems to use music as a way to make some more cake

which is cool, but when yall start painting 50 out to be some great artist as opposed to the generic rapper he's become, it becomes a problem

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I just wanna see if him make another record people like, lets see if he can do that first...

dude was like 1 For 6 before his album dropped last year...'I Get Money', out of 6 damn songs lol.

QFT...
and he need to stop acting like this is all part of his master plan...
Because he really wanted to release his album last year...but he aint have no buzz...

Once again, Ross having better beats than 50 doesn't mean he makes better music. For the most part, ya'll don't even listen to lyrics anyway."A Baltimore Love Thing" and "Ski Mask Way" are both better songs than a lot of stuff Ross has ever recorded and OH YEAH, two songs thatcame AFTER the Get Rich or Die Tryin' era!
"Workin' with the poh-lice, actin' like you knowme..."

Ha!

If you can look @ 50's WHOLE body of work and campare to to whatever Rick FRAUD has done and can STILL say Rick FRAUD > 50... you're a hater (orjust have awful taste in music)

I mean 50 gave away bigger/better hits to his G Unit comrades than Ross has made himself

Back to the post, he's makin 2 albums?? Hopefully 1 of them will actually be good

50 can't hold his own on a track with jay like ross did

50 is just a generic rapper at this point

if it's not "lil mama, twerk that +@@," it's something about his knife or gun game

or how he got packs in the hood

a bunch of corny stuff nobody's trying to hear from a dude legally worth 500 million

his whole career is a publicity stunt at this point

without a publicized feud, 50 is nothing

I still ride with 50 almost solely on the strength of GRODT and a bunch of joints off the Massacre, but honestly since then I have liked Ross' stuff more.

You can say all you want about he is a fraud and this and that, but when it comes to the music I'm not really trippin off all that. I think most if not allof these cats are grossly exaggerating

who they are, what they make, what they sold, who they shot, and what happened when and where. I also don't see how him being a correction officer (whichis a lot different than a police officer) when

he was young and broke and probably without connects, has to do with him in the decade or so since. I mean is it really impossible to have worked in some formof law enforcement and been dirty??? Yall

never heard of corrupt cops or CO's?? Yall really think it is absolutely impossible for him to have dealt any weight or been involved in the streets atall? I'm not saying I agree with his whole persona, a

good chunk of it made up as it is, but the music he has put out int he last 2 to 3 years I certainly have enjoyed more than 50. The music is entertaining. Thestories don't always have to be 100% autobiographical.

Back
Top Bottom