50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

Slow #%* site.
laugh.gif

I tried to do it through my Amazon account and it didn't work.

"Important Message
We're sorry, but we didn't recognize the promotional claim code you entered. Perhaps you typed it incorrectly or you are trying to use a code that's not valid for the items you're buying?"

I guess I gotta do it through newera. Yup...that worked.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Well a lot of my size are gone on the site.

But Champs has emmmm.................
nerd.gif

go ahead cop and exchange

thats what im going to do with one of mine...but im gonna switch at lids cause i know u dont need a receipt to exchange

not sure of champs' policy

I just planned on buying my size and switching the pricing stickers and returning it
laugh.gif

damnit they dont have a red cincinnati bearcats
mad.gif
prolly just get the black. i dont have any money to spend right now but 50% I dont think i can sleep. is shipping $5 no matter how many hats you order?

I couldn't get the 5 dollar shipping. But it's only 6.95 for ground. Thanks OP. Site is running slow by the time i got to checkout, some of my sizes were gone. still saved 144 dollars tho, good looking.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Well a lot of my size are gone on the site.

But Champs has emmmm.................
nerd.gif

go ahead cop and exchange

thats what im going to do with one of mine...but im gonna switch at lids cause i know u dont need a receipt to exchange

not sure of champs' policy

I just planned on buying my size and switching the pricing stickers and returning it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
   i bought about 30 world baseball classic puerto rico hats at the tj maxx by my house for $6 each and exchanged them and numerous lids in both cali and new york. 

the lids here in LA and Orange County caught on after i exchanged about 20 of them and i exchanged the rest when i was in new york in january.  each hat was worth $35.99 plus tax in lids store credit.

with champs as long as you have the stickers and price tag on the hat you'll be good.

thanks...copped the dodgers and mets black on-field.

the only hats i needed besides my cleveland "C" and yankees

wanted the white sox but sold out in my size. dont ever need another hat

Came up on 3 fitteds. Good loookin out. I need to chill though, that's 7 fitteds this week.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

2 fitteds (Pirates and Yankees)
2 knits (Pirates and Yankees)

Sub Total > $88.94
Shipping & Handling > $6.95
Tax > $0.00
Discount > -$44.47
Total > $51.42

roll.gif
eek.gif

Goooooooood %%*$.
pimp.gif

good deal, but I only cop fitteds if I can try them on now...no matter how many I buy they all fit differently

There aren't too many hats that are 100% wool. Thats the only thing keeping me from going in.

eek.gif

Just went ahead and bought a Rockies one. Not sure what else I really need. Maybe a backup Yankees? lol

lol.... just bought 7 hats. 3 for a friend.

spent wayyy too much this month and i barely wear hats.

oh well.

LESS HAIRCUTS FTW?

and much props OP

Back
Top Bottom