50% off ALL NEW ERA CAPS... $5 dollar shipping!!!!

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Damn, if they gonna pull a promo, they can all at least be using the same *++!*! excuse!!!

oqd2cp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i applaud this man..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn I just tried to order $200 to rock with my foams and the other kicks i plan to get this year. Oh well thats money in my pocket.

woooo..ordered the morning of the 20th...just got the confirmation/tracking number now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4 hats

^^^^lies....unless you meant the 19th....code stopped working around noon on Friday.

Whoever said they were cancelling all orders was jerked around. I think they only cancelled or didn't ship orders of people they knew used the coupon. My boy used to work for them and said that they don't know how much you paid for the items when they ship them out....they only see your address. Basically, if you told them you used it and your order got cancelled....you screwed yourself.

Ordered mine Friday morning and just got tracking for it this morning.

Yesssssss!!!!!!!

^^yeah I meant friday morning..I remember I was at work ordering and took my time..which is why I missed out on the blue LA dodgers in a 7 3/8
laugh.gif

I never got a confirmation e-mail, only a charge on my credit card. I did get a shipping confirmation today out of the blue, I expected my order to be canceled.

The tracking says it was shipped from NJ, I'm in NY so I should get it soon.

I think it was around 11:30am on Friday that I placed my order.

I don't live at home anymore but I had it shipped to my home address (since I don't trust leaving packages outside my apartment door when I'm not home) and my mom said I already got it today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom