50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

What up fellow NT'ers! Got news yesterday that there is most likely to be an 50% Off Employee Appreciation this weekend, Apr. 10 & 11, forFootlocker/Footaction/Champs employees. Be on the lookout and call your hookups this weekend. Copping my Griffeys and hopefully the Freshwater 95's (if notexcluded).

69735b294c2d6916d580d8dc3eec55ce277fe64.gif
6ca25e84ee655ddfdf4345a6d0404da0ff56aaf.gif

fb5355a74f596858d035da983377d6993c83ec2.jpg

^^Fat chance for even havin those in stores such as footlocker/FA/champs anymore..let alone for a discount..

Man i was hopin for it to b at the end of the month instead..oh well i guess..gotta cop my all-star kicks now..

I hope this is true, it's my mom's and my sisters bday on the 9th and 13th. And I could use some shorts to play ball in. On a side note whoever worksin the bayshore or smithaven mall shoot me a pm, you will be compensated for your work,

my guess it is true because we are going against last years easter numbers and from my understanding,foot isn't doing too hot right now,of course that isalong with everyone else at retail.

My manager said he hasn't heard anything, and neither have any of the other managers I have asked. Still hoping its true

Originally Posted by aikman1215

I thought the 50% was at the end of the month? Can anyone confirm?

i was told by my boy sploon407 that his manager said that its at the end of this month...take it for whats its worth...

^thanks man, I figured I would just ask my fellow NTers I know someone has to work in the bayshore or smithaven mall lol. If not I'll just pay the same kidwho hooked me up last time.

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I will follow up for confirmation.

i'll be on the lookout for that confirmation.

EA tends to follow F&F 30% off events on the following week so it makes sense.

I wish I had a champs connect for jerseys, a whole lotta fitteds, gschocks, etc

whoever needs help PM me, come right or dont come at all.

They should extend this to everyone via some sort of "employee pricing" deal like car companies.

Though sadly, there isn't much out on the shelves these days that catches my eye. 6 Rings? CP3? Kobe's? Not even worth a second look.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I will follow up for confirmation.

i'll be on the lookout for that confirmation.

EA tends to follow F&F 30% off events on the following week so it makes sense.

not all the time, there hasn't been a f&f for a while but a ea every month since october i believe. but u never know wen they dropd the ea cuz iremember back in january it was on a monday and tuesday or some off day that caught everyone off guard.

Back
Top Bottom