50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

ask my upncoming student how simple a 50% at 34th street is. It's the first step in losing noob status. If you fail at 34th street on a 50%, you aredefinitely down & going.

Seriously...can we either drop the the buckin fullslit or say when is it? And seriously this ebeefin is wastin space...ya need to get focused and get on dasame pg...

^^^^how u rock nike air 3's and get denied? Just kidding Supa, but why post right after yourself?
It was cool chatting with ya the other day. Link up if you want.

^ wilbur is after your collection
laugh.gif

I say peace, Will says war. He'll be sayin my name everyday on every post on some herb ^*=%
You tell me william Btw 34th is a joke
laugh.gif
I moved to 42 now
wink.gif
Those am09s are
pimp.gif
I love my GRs on Discount
pimp.gif

so is the 50% off at the end of this month? Ill be stayen in NYC so I need some help with the 34th street fooaction or somewhere in the city

50%s don't impress me anymore. I mean who breaks necks with GR's?
champs has an item that I am considering doubling up on, a fitted on the next 50%

i need to get a 34th st hookup and a hookup at the house of hoops on 125st just to have connects to fall back on whenever im in new york. if its as easy tonetwork and get cool with employees there like it is here in cali then i should be good.

hey I'm in need of a 34th St hookup, I never know how much to try n bribe these guy with.. let me know

I was told today by my manager that it was gonna be next weekend, Friday-Saturday. But take that with a grain of salt, as there was an email Tuesday that saidit was tentatively scheduled for this weekend, but of course it wasn't

I definitely need the hookup in the 210 district. Anyone willing to help is much appreciated.

This is the last weekend so it HAS to be this weekend... RIGHT? I need freshwaters before there are all gone....

The hookupz are easy.. Go in look for an employee that seems like they will be easy to get along with to u and go in. Money talks so if u dont speak $ donteven try. I get a different person to hook me up everytime... just represent yaself properly. Another thing is dont go in desperate they will see u commin andrape you!!!!

Just had my ASM check the Monday Update.

Employee Appreciation 4/23-4/25

Exclusions will come out later this week.

Back
Top Bottom