50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I just got off a call...

This is SPECULATION/TENTATIVE:

Word is, the only exclusions are anything that release this weekend.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Employees be careful. You exceed your mark without proof of that extra income, they handing you walking papers. DF!!!

YO! I just got off a call...

This is SPECULATION/TENTATIVE:

Word is, the only exclusions are anything that release this weekend.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Employees be careful. You exceed your mark without proof of that extra income, they handing you walking papers. DF!!!
Nothin' against you, Ant, but LOL @ having to show your job you have a "source of extra income".
laugh.gif

Puhleeease.
roll.gif

^^I highly doubt that is goin to happen as well..just some speculation to scare people off from buyin for others..

Originally Posted by Watchmelikeoprah

so wait...the limit is counted with the 50% off or the retail price of shoe??
i've had that same question for about 2 years... i've gotten close to the limit with retail price... so that means i've only had about900 bucks in actual money spent...

i think it means $2000 SPENT IN THE STORE DURING THE SALE... meaning you can buy $4000 worth of stuff... but just to keep folks off your back, stay under the$1000 spent line so they wont be on your back...

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

The hookupz are easy.. Go in look for an employee that seems like they will be easy to get along with to u and go in. Money talks so if u dont speak $ dont even try. I get a different person to hook me up everytime... just represent yaself properly. Another thing is dont go in desperate they will see u commin and rape you!!!!
Peoples' problem is they wait until the 50 to get a hookup. All you have to do to get a connect is only shop at onestore and have that same associate help you everytime. The associate will want to help you because you're putting $ in his pocket every time and themanager shouldn't mind because you're not going to a different mall or competitor instead. And if you want to go for the slam dunk, buy some shoecleaner or insoles every time and you got it locked.

And the limit is $2000 after the discount, i.e. $4000 worth of retail, but if you get close to that you have to admit that they aren't wrong for beingsuspicious unless it's the EA before Christmas or maybe during BTS.

Was wondering if some of yall get things off the internet during the sale??? And how u go about it.. My connect is actin up she did it b4 then was like nahi cant. LET ME KNOW NT. THANKS

AND OH YEA ITS A GO
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

YO! My point is: be careful.

I don't believe they'll be asking for "proof." Nor do I really believe any "sensible" person would get terminated.

(Besides, I could prove my extra doe if need be)

But I know some people go crazy trying to get tips from people. Just be careful is all. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom