50% off employee discount at FL/Champs

For all that doubted me, I copped a pair of black/silver V's size 13 today from foot locker thru a connect at foot locker for half price, what did you guys cop?
WTB: LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle and Jordan XVII suitcase

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

haha ya $75 is dope, my V's came up to $130 CDN after tax and shoe spray
WTB: LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle and Jordan XVII suitcase

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Somebody hook me up with LBJ West in sz 9.5 and Golds if possible.
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I got 2 pairs of V's in a size 14 from my boy who works at Champs at STC. I'm so happy, ya'll have no idea.
BluntMagazine.ca

i think im gonna get the air force 25 jacket with the black/white forces.........or the white/blk/red jacket with the black/white/red bron 4s
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Quote:
I got 2 pairs of V's in a size 14 from my boy who works at Champs at STC. I'm so happy, ya'll have no idea.

" I got 2 pairs of V's in a size 14 from my boy who works at Champs at STC. I'm so happy, ya'll have no idea."

Very nice, my size too.

Quote:
damn i need sum hook ups at FL and Champs for Jays lol
:smile:
smile.gif

ballin'^^^, im surprised they still had stealth V's

Yea you got seriously lucky b i wanted the fire reds but they didnt have em .i picked up the 22's at a steal of 150$ pretty dope
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

Back
Top Bottom