50% OFF EVERYTHING AT HENRY!

Peace and blessings. Here's a bone for you all. 50% OFF EVERYTHING this weekend at HENRY! This means everything in the store - outerwear, fleece, tees, denim, sneakers - everything. Well, the consignment items will NOT be on the floor. We may be crazy, but we ain't stupid! All new product though! We're even gonna do an additional 50% off the sale stuff! What?! But seriously, this would be a good time to get that new winter coat, layered with a fresh hoody and some jeans that break just right on some new kicks?! Oooooooo! This weekend - Saturday, November 3 and Sunday November 4! Don't sleep! You can peep pics of product in our myspace pics and blogs. Add us as a friend!

Henry
www.myspace.com/thehenrygallery

Leaving the office now and running like a true hypebeast.....................................

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

:wow:
eek.gif
TEAMNEWORLEANS​
I'm a Hornets and Saints fan,yea we losing but I can make it through a storm

OOOOF
been meaning to order some stuff for awhile
being lazy has finally paid off for me
BEE THHERREE!!

yo what do you guys have?

Specifically kicks in a 13

Looking for mita trainder dunk highs and am 97s in silver

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

just came back. i feel guilty for the steals i just got away with :smh:
smh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

good stuff
:wow:
eek.gif
S.H.H.O.
Student Hip-Hop Organization

Is there an online store or listing of things?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Totally agree with arnold. STEALS! Just got back from making the trip out of College Park and it was worth it. I was scared i was just going to waist gas but not the case. I wasn't really feeling the sneakers (not into Reebok) but the clothes was just as promised. Everything 50% off even the new stuff.

Very happy

Back
Top Bottom