50% OFF SALE (FL)

It's not excluded, we rang up the all stars, the blacks and tried the stealths, only the stealths didn't give the 50% obviously. Just like the email states Retro's are excluded, some, not all, 8's excluded, 11's included.

Mikkol109 wrote:

the exclusion list included the xx3s so i doubt 50% goes thru for xx3s but if they do they will hear from their DM's

Just looking to get hooked up w/ MPLS kobe 3 or BB 2 in a size 11.5 if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Also I live in the L.A. are in caseanyone locally wants to help out. thanx.

All white low forces Jordan Tee & BBall shorts All for 50% off. Including the forces. My home boy is the manager.

Had a pretty good 50% off weekend picked up a pair of all black Zoom BB 2's, Zoom flight 95's (premium's) a few pairs of NBA socks and someuniversity of Washington and Kansas State SOD shorts. all for a little under 200 bucks.

Went 2 34th Street, I was kinda bummed that the XX3s weren't included... nor did they even have em in FA (well the Stealths or All Stars 2 B exact)... So Isettled wit my second choice Black/White LeBron Vs... hey @ least it came up cheaper than how much it'll B with my Finish Line discount

Shout outs to every NTer that wasted my time when I tried hooking them up.

I picked up
4 pairs of Black Kobe 3
4 pairs of MLPS Kobe 3

Jordan enhancer (CP shoe)
3 fitteds
Socks
Jordan shorts

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Big ups to emaych for hooking me up. Got the zk3 black and flightposites today!
happy.gif

i'll post up what i got later, kinda lost track of what i bought
ohwell.gif

gotta love 50% off

2 pairs of UNC shorts, air max rights and some flight 23s jus because i felt like spending $. but it was damn hard finding anything else i wanted in a size13...

Had a great 50% off-Wht/Blk/Cac Sharkleys x2, Sil/Blk/Volt Tailwind 2008s, Perfect Push Ups, some Nike Pro gear (long sleeve shirt and shorts), Red UMD SODshorts, and some sneaker protector. All came to about $215 after tax.

Back
Top Bottom