50% OFF SALE (FL)

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

How does that SKU thing work??? Are u guys talking about ordering it through the register and they send it to your house? Cuz 1 time my connect did that and she said her manager got mad and mad her pay the difference. From what I'm told is that if its not in store you cant get the 50. Can any manager confirm this? Or did she give me the runaround?

I think it's all depending on the manager. Sometimes the manager even lets things like AF1s and Retro Js slide. Luckily I'm real cool with themanager at Champs so I get what I need that's not on the exclusion list, in-store or not.

Countdown packages are EXCLUDED, and locators are included, basically if the 50% off code works then it's all good if it is 30% then it is excluded.

Go to my old store on 34th street FootAction. You can't miss it.
Speak 2 anyone working the floor and drop my name Retro Will and mention Niketalk.
You will be good money and can then negotiate a deal for whatever you want from that pint on.

Very simple directions

1. 34th st. FootAction
2. Speak 2 employee and mention my name Retro Will and mention this NikeTalk post
3. pick out what you want
4. negotiate a deal
5. Drop NikeTalk and Retro Will again when you're leaving.
6. P.M. me all your gratitude
laugh.gif

i hate people who expect everything for free.
That doesn't make sense cause you still have to pay 50% for it. Its not like its free but if somebody wants/needs that little extra money Idon't see no problem with it.

All I want or flightposites since they aren't excluded, anyone in nyc willing to hook it up ill be paying of course.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Go to my old store on 34th street FootAction. You can't miss it.
Speak 2 anyone working the floor and drop my name Retro Will and mention Niketalk.
You will be good money and can then negotiate a deal for whatever you want from that pint on.

Very simple directions

1. 34th st. FootAction
2. Speak 2 employee and mention my name Retro Will and mention this NikeTalk post
3. pick out what you want
4. negotiate a deal
5. Drop NikeTalk and Retro Will again when you're leaving.
6. P.M. me all your gratitude
laugh.gif
any footlocker stores getting the agassi?

you guys are SLEEPING I am hooking people up west to east even Phillipines.
PM ME RIGHT NOW with size and shoe you want.

BE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS AND BE READY TO PAYPAL.

Man if anyone in Los Angeles is hooking it up please hit me. I need a fresh pair of kicks for work. Im looking to get one of these 3 kicks. SZ 8.5
xl318690001.jpg

nike-cb-34-godzilla-profile.jpg
I know its a long shot.
kobe3.jpg

I would hook NYC'ers up like last time but I won't be able to this time around.

Sorry guys.

picked up

2 pairs of Black XX3's
2 pairs of the dunkman colorway Lebron V
1 pair of JB sandals

Was thinking about getting Air Raids but passed, those will be on sale soon enough, Tech 2's weren't available yet
ohwell.gif

Black XX3's & ALL Star XX3's work on the half it just depends on if there still around.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

picked up

2 pairs of Black XX3's
1 pair of JB sandals

Was thinking about getting Air Raids but passed, those will be on sale soon enough, Tech 2's weren't available yet
ohwell.gif

Black XX3's & ALL Star XX3's work on the half it just depends on if there still around.
nice zach, i gotta hit up Midtown for stores that got some dunkman v's

Does anyone's Footlocker/Champs/Footaction have the MPLS Kobe III's and can possibly hook me up? None of the stores where I'm from got em (northnj).

Originally Posted by Zach13g

picked up

2 pairs of Black XX3's
1 pair of JB sandals

ohwell.gif

damn where do you live at that they still have those xxiii's at a footlocker?

Lost my hook up in Seattle. Still looking to find a new one. Oh well, might have to sit this one out....

-S

Back
Top Bottom