***5000th Post MicMorales Collection***

Hello everyone, Im Mike and I love sneakers.

Let me tell you how this insanity started. I was born and raised in Manila, Asias Bball capital imo. PBA , NBA , on the streets playing ball in our sandals,thats how it got started for me.
I remember my neighbour Jesse got AJ 4s for his Bday, and was amazed by the shoes. I used to wear skippys when I was younger so to have Nikes in my hands wassomething special. Fast forward to a year later, my boy gets the 5s and GIVES me his old 4sI was stunned, I rocked those till you could see my socksunderneath!

Around 1992 we moved to Amsterdam, my dad worked as a flight engineer in the US and sent us a box of goodies. Inside was a 76ers Starter jacket and a freshpair of Bordeaux 7s. These were my first ever pair of new Jordans.

In time, I had to pass on some amazing stuffthen 1998 came around and I started to work at Footlocker. I stayed there for like 5 years. Even bought shoes for10cents! Im not kidding. I wasnt a collector, I kinda abused my shoes. Playing ball outside kills your soles! After that I ended up working as a manager andbuyer for a local shoespot. I did that for 2 years. Getting a lot of free shoes was the biggest benefit! Around 2002 my moms lost her battle with cancer. Thatswhen I started to visit NT more frequently and understand more and more about collecting. I dont really consider myself as one, I just love to rock a freshpair every now and then!

My highest shoe count was around 267 pairs. I sold most of them, Jordans, maxes and forces were the biggest casualties. But I did pay a lot of stuff due toselling my shoes and I have so much more room in the house! I dont really have any regrets selling most of them so I sleep fairly well at night lolol.

I have met a lot of good people through NT. Some have helped me obtain my grails and some have become good friends of mine. Hopefully I can return the favouragain. Or just help out a fellow shoehead!

Thanks for your time everyonesome will be disappointed, some will enjoyI dont really care coz I love mines!

* not shown are doubles and beaters...

Misc
44kpdad.jpg

3zlzdzl.jpg

Jordans
4d4ahxt.jpg

2ywcllh.jpg

4fwdeso.jpg

bball Penny Foamposite sample 1997
4bi6zcg.jpg

runners
4dml17n.jpg

2hi9dfd.jpg

2prw96x.jpg

95's
4gytul2.jpg

2eoab8l.jpg

90's
2hq71c8.jpg

87's
2qd8xf6.jpg

2ujsidv.jpg

2gx0daw.jpg

2w6hzx2.jpg

29q191h.jpg

2evc4ft.jpg

AF1's
2ibhw7a.jpg

2whjlsx.jpg

2dbpgyu.jpg

2zzub9c.jpg

351eop1.jpg

4gdq6wk.jpg

My "Grails" HongKongs,3M Snakes,Atmos, Linens, Courirs, Mushrooms, HTM's
29xf9xx.jpg

4bh49za.jpg

update: finally found 1 in my size !!
40kei4y.jpg

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Nice collection! A lot of heat! The story was cool too. So where are you living now? Still Amsterdam?

Can I live?
AIM: Se Acabo33
check me out here- myspace.com/47227045

Sick AF1 collection.
Looking for AF1s (10.5), Bapes (10.5), SB Highs (10.5), Jordans (11), SB Lows (11), and Air Maxes (11). Also looking for hot fitteds in a Sz 7 7/8 - 8.

Damn Mike, that is one nice and diverse collection.
A lot of stuff in there that i still want :wow:
eek.gif

Thanks for the info BTW, it will be put to good use :D
happy.gif

Too bad you gotta work man :wink:
wink.gif
Belgium Represent

finally i see your collection.

you were born in phillipines?and then moved to amsterdam?ever been to US?

thats a great story mike.

as to the shoes,so much heat :pimp:
pimp.gif

from adidas,to forces,to jordans,to air maxes

and 3m snakes,linens,and atmos? :wow:
eek.gif
TeamFreshPrince
TeamAmFam​

nice stuff pare!

the next time i'll post my collection is when i reach 3000 posts...wont be for a while...

Mike: Finally after the long wait we can all see the "collection" nice stuff man!
I enjoyed the blurb as well. nice to see that personal touch.
TEAM AM FAM​

Thanks for ruining the rest of my day man. LOL

ILL collection pare.. I swear man, you have most of my grails
mad.gif

I'm not an AF1 head but your grail AF1s are prolly the only forces i'd rock: linens, 'shrooms, atmos, 3Ms...
and your AMs,......i almost cursed in Tagalog..hahahaha.

dope story too.. almost like mine.. migrated in '91 from LAGUNA, PI.. first pair in the US was AJ 7 black/charcoal/true red..

akin na lang 'yong clots, amsterdams, storms mo!..i'll just wear 5 socks. LOL.

Awesome stuff pare
pimp.gif

teamAMfam

:wow:
eek.gif
whoa sick collection man.

dope jordans, those metalic I's, cement IV's and maroon VII's are fire!

dope runners, amsterdams, atmos, and both safari's are fire aswell

and as for af1's man ur killin it.. atmos, linens, mushrooms and htms are just amazing..

thanks for posting your collection man. i had a blast seeing what u have! :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM AM FAM.. BAM!

HEAT.FORSALE/TRADE

espo, homer, japan exc. jordan 1, viotech baltoro.

http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm13.showMessage?topicID=17320.topic

**tumpets sound**

Finally! ive been anticipating this since you mentioned it in the AM thread lol. great background info and story behind the love of this shoe business. there are so many things in your collection that i wish i had, and will probably never get :frown:
frown.gif
'99 AM1s (grey and black), atmos af1, couriers, atmos safari am1, viotech am1, urawa, storms.. i could continue listing until i get down to about 4 shoes in your collection. dope stuff man, keep it up! and CONGRATS again on getting your storms :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

yo mann props on your collection. if you ever want to get rid of your couriers and mushrooms and other am1 let m lknow haha.
TEAM KING KOOPA

materialistic - i love my stuff

Kuya Mike!!!
Ill collection pnoy(sp?) dude.
Keep goin.
This is def one of the best NTers out there.
Crushed-out Heavenly

Back
Top Bottom