52 Weeks Savings Challenge (2020 Edition)

Which challenge will you do?

• $1378

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • $2500

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • $5000

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • $7000

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • $10,000

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Custom Challenge

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
Joined Aug 6, 2012
Anybody still saving for holiday purposes? I feel like with things considered, that’ll allow many to save more money

Joined Aug 28, 2014
Anybody still saving for holiday purposes? I feel like with things considered, that’ll allow many to save more money
Not really. I’m either planning on using what I saved to tackle all my cc debt at one time or just do half.

Holiday gifts shouldn’t be more than 1k altogether for me only because I want to get my mother something special.

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Not really. I’m either planning on using what I saved to tackle all my cc debt at one time or just do half.

Holiday gifts shouldn’t be more than 1k altogether for me only because I want to get my mother something special.
Dope. I plan on doing that as well. I already paid one off which dipped into my savings. Just got one more to pay off

I have neither any major holiday purchases nor trips planned. Aside from my kid's braces, I'm saving for the sake of saving.
Always good to have a stash. I’m trying to get to the point where I always have 4k-5K in the tuck for emergencies

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Used half of my savings on unnecessary things but still holding on until the end of the year. Plan to either double or triple what I did this year next if I get this job I'm after.
I dipped into my savings too. Felt bad but I had to do it. I’m definitely tryna stack up next year myself. Getting a new job and a new spot.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now