52 Weeks Savings Challenge (2024 Edition)

Which challenge will you do?

• $1378

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • $2500

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • $5000

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • $7000

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • $10,000

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Custom Challenge

Votes: 16 17.8%

• Total voters
Anybody still saving for holiday purposes? I feel like with things considered, that’ll allow many to save more money

Anybody still saving for holiday purposes? I feel like with things considered, that’ll allow many to save more money
Not really. I’m either planning on using what I saved to tackle all my cc debt at one time or just do half.

Holiday gifts shouldn’t be more than 1k altogether for me only because I want to get my mother something special.

Not really. I’m either planning on using what I saved to tackle all my cc debt at one time or just do half.

Holiday gifts shouldn’t be more than 1k altogether for me only because I want to get my mother something special.

Dope. I plan on doing that as well. I already paid one off which dipped into my savings. Just got one more to pay off

I have neither any major holiday purchases nor trips planned. Aside from my kid's braces, I'm saving for the sake of saving.
Always good to have a stash. I’m trying to get to the point where I always have 4k-5K in the tuck for emergencies

Used half of my savings on unnecessary things but still holding on until the end of the year. Plan to either double or triple what I did this year next if I get this job I'm after.
I dipped into my savings too. Felt bad but I had to do it. I’m definitely tryna stack up next year myself. Getting a new job and a new spot.

Back
Top Bottom