5'6 Aquille Carr Is The BEST Sophomore In The Nation; Takes Over With 38 Points vs City

and he dropped out of the top 100 by the end.

You act like this is the first time someone has been ranked highly and dropped the longer he played.

But you my man, said no scouting services ever had him ranked. Which is wrong. They really stopped evaluating him once it became apparent he was not going to college, and after all the "character issues"

Clearly, talent evaluators found him talented hence all the write ups by ESPN/Scout/Rivals

I don't care about soph rankings....Eric Wallace was a top 20 recruit as a sophomore :lol:

Haven't seen that name in a minute. I remember back in high school me and my homie used to watch that highlight tape of him and Marshall Moses in awe :lol:

:lol: yea they were ballers

But you my man, said no scouting services ever had him ranked. Which is wrong. They really stopped evaluating him once it became apparent he was not going to college, and after all the "character issues"

Clearly, talent evaluators found him talented hence all the write ups by ESPN/Scout/Rivals

thats not what I meant, I was refereing to his ranking in his senior season. he was ranked at one point and by the end was out side of the top 100.

thats not what I meant, I was refereing to his ranking in his senior season. he was ranked at one point and by the end was out side of the top 100.

Of course he would be outside of the top 100 by his sr year. I remember him sitting at 90 something, and them doing a write up about how his future is unclear, so basically there was no point in ranking him or putting effort into that.

Point is...for the majority of his HS career...he was a top 100 player. All that aside...dude is def talented that's why scouts ranked him...got a euro camp invite and drafted by the Dleague.

All that does not happen if you are just some "mixtape" star

Rafer Alston was a mixtape star so I would say it does...a lot of those "mixtape stars" did play d1 level ball and some were very succesfull. Unless, he really rights his path and gets **** together, that's pretty much his best case scenario so I wouldn't demean that.

Vic, you think anyone outside of DMB/Baltimore really knows who this dude is? Let's be real here, its always fun to watch a guy play who is as small as he is and find a way to make it work but long term its hard to actually do that.
Ya'll said yourselves that he's a YouTube sensation.

I'd assume all those Youtube views aren't coming from the DMV/Baltimore only. 

Also...why would have been ranked by the end of his senior year when he didn't finish high school?

What talent evaluator would have placed him over 100 kids that would eventually graduate and go to school?

I could care less about all that ******** anyway...I've witnessed the kid play against alot of those top 100 recruits and bussed their *****.

Last edited:
Vic, you think anyone outside of DMB/Baltimore really knows who this dude is? Let's be real here, its always fun to watch a guy play who is as small as he is and find a way to make it work but long term its hard to actually do that.

Ya'll said yourselves that he's a YouTube sensation.

I'd assume all those Youtube views aren't coming from the DMV/Baltimore only. 

Also...why would have been ranked by the end of his senior year when he didn't finish high school?

What talent evaluator would have placed him over 100 kids that would eventually graduate and go to school?

I could care less about all that ******** anyway...I've witnessed the kid play against alot of those top 100 recruits and bussed their *****.
Yea i realized its kinda pointless trying to explain when we we seen him play in person and other ****** is going off rankings , highlight vids, and really forming an opinion of him just cuz of where he ended up now ...And the funny thing is a alotta of his fans are like youngins from Oregon or some **** that say they look up to him want to play like him one day not just around his area :lol:

I have no idea where he is now, I know he still hoops down the Goodman in the Summers but looking back on it, this man was easily one of the most exciting HS players I have ever watched Live.

His hang time was wild. Sure he didn't BANG on folks, but he got up on the regular and was rim level with many of his finishes.

I wish things could have turned out better for him.

Just watching this (Again)

What happened to son? didn't atleast play college or something?
Skipped college for the D League then quit after like 15 games :smh:

Wild thing is yo was on the Sixers D league team during the tanking/process years when they were calling everybody up for at least a 10 day, he had a legit shot at playing in some NBA games if he stuck with it

Last edited:
Went to see dude @ The Brunson League last night.

I hate how disrespectful he is to refs, he talks to refs as if they are just some dudes he is beefing with on the streets. Calling them all types of BANs, cussing them out.

It was disgusting to watxh.

I hate how disrespectful he is to refs, he talks to refs as if they are just some dudes he is beefing with on the streets. Calling them all types of BANs, cussing them out.

Damn , I didn't know it was bad like that

Yea attitude always been a problem with yo, but its even worse at Brunson cuz nobody respects the refs in that league and since he home he think he deserves all the "super star calls"...Last time I watched him at Brunson he fell to the ground and just sat there for 2 or 3 possessions cuz he felt like a foul shoulda been called :lol: :smh: ...The refs dont be backing down tho, they wit it for the most part :lol:

How were the games overall yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom