6/16 WWE PAYBACK PPV - CM PUNK RETURNS IN CHICAGO TO FACE JERICHO | CENA V RYBACK 3 STAGES OF HELL

20130603_RAW_TripleH_Axel_PRE_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE.jpg

DAT FACE!!!!!

The inaugural Payback PPV is this Sunday.  Here is the current card:
  • John Cena (c) v Ryback in a Three Stage of Hell (Lumberjack Match, Tables Match, Ambulance Match) for the WWE Championship
  • CM Punk v Chris Jericho
  • Wade Barrett (c) v Fandango v miz for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Damien Sandow v Sheamus in the Preshow Match
  • Dolph Ziggler (c) v Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship
  • Daniel Bryan v Randy Orton
The final two matches are not officially announced but very likely to happen.

That leaves The Shield, Curtis Axel, and Big E Langston off the show.  There's still a good chance they all get on the card in some way.

As for tonight, last week we had HHH promising to be at Raw tonight to face Curtis Axel, who of course is well beneath him.  After Vince and Stephanie prevent HHH from wrestling last week, we'll see if maybe his children will beg him not to beat up Curtis Axel tonight.  We already know HHH doesn't listen to any wimpy doctors.  He just threatens to fire them.

CM Punk is not scheduled to be on Raw tonight.  His return is scheduled for this Sunday at Payback in Chicago.

Daniel Bryan has been the hottest act in all of WWE.  He's unarguably their biggest babyface right now to both young and old fans alike.  Despite being on a losing streak, fans still go crazy for him.  During his match on Smackdown where Team Hell No teamed with Randy Orton to take on The Shield, Randy Orton laid out Daniel Bryan with an RKO after the match in what was seemingly his heel turn.  Of course, what happens on Smackdown doesn't always transition to what happens on Raw, so we'll have to wait and see tonight.

Speaking of The Shield, I am really getting tired of their constant DQ finishes.  These guys got over because they came out and beat people clean.  But now, every single match just ends with one of them running in.  It's making them lose a lot of steam in my eyes.

NT WWE Payback PPV Prediction Contest!
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 500 total possible points
  • All entries are due by 8pm et on Sunday
  • The Sheamus v Damien Sandow Preshow match does not count towards the questions.
  • You may only enter once.
  • You cannot update/change your entry once it is submitted.
  • Good luck and have fun!!!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DYJMDRF

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Kaitlyn's secret admirer will be revealed tonight.  I know we all can't wait for that.

Dolph Ziggler will also return tonight.

Last edited:
Fandango suffered a concussion last week.  His status for the PPV is unknown at this time.

I guess it's Miz VS Barrett

Preshow

Last edited:
i am curious to see Dolphs pop. if the crowd doesnt react positively, does vince freak out and make rash decisions?

i want to see dolph grow.

i am curious to see Dolphs pop. if the crowd doesnt react positively, does vince freak out and make rash decisions?

i want to see dolph grow.
this is what im afraid of. they showed dolph on smackdown via satellite and he really didnt have much of pop.

Even Justin Roberts isn't enthused when he says Axel's name. :lol:

:smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
What the **** is this?!?! I'm seriously about to flip over to Love and Hip Hop Atlanta :lol: :x

How is this Triple H concussion angle suppose to get Curtis Axel over?

He's an afterthought in all of this. 
laugh.gif

If they really wanted to get him over they should of given him a feud with Jericho.

What is the payoff for this Triple H concussion angle, other than to stroke his ego?

Back
Top Bottom