***6.4-magnitude quake hits southern Taiwan *** 9:46 ET

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Psalms 46:1-2
can you please translate for those of us who dont memorize the bible???
nah but i'll do it for the people too lazy to google it..
God is our refuge and strength, 
       an ever-present help in trouble.
 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way 
       and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,

happy.gif
Amen

while this might just be the media overreporting...i'm worried about a big quake hitting here in Cali soon...

its cause theres a black man as president!!!1!!11! its called the white house for a reason!!!!11!!1!

but seriously, damn. not liking these earthquakes one bit, plus the fact that ive been hearing about a potential 'megaquake' gearing up for seattle/the northwest.

2010 is comin hard..

Can't wait till 2012, I'm not even being sarcastic

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ugh yuku
smh.gif

Someone asked why were there so many earthquakes I think but the fact is there always was. Majority aren't reported or major though.

[table][tr][th=""]Magnitude[/th][th=""]Average Annually[/th][/tr][tr][td]8 and higher[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]7 - 7.9[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]6 - 6.9[/td][td]134[/td][/tr][tr][td]5 - 5.9[/td][td]1319[/td][/tr][tr][td]4 - 4.9[/td][td] 13,000 (estimated)[/td][/tr][tr][td]3 - 3.9[/td][td] 130,000 (estimated)[/td][/tr][tr][td]2 - 2.9[/td][td]1,300,000 (estimated)[/td][/tr][/table]

Exactly... The media uses the average news watcher as a puppet. Statistics are another thing that is played around with a lot.  
THIS.................

Back
Top Bottom