6 DAY 30% OFF!!!

6 DAY FRIENDS & FAMILY (STIMULUS WEEK) AT FOOTLOCKER AND FOOTACTION!. THEY ARE NOT EXCLUDING DUNKS, BLAZERS, RETRO'S, PACKS, FUSIONS, OR AIR FORCES(EXCEPT ALL WHITE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCLUSIONS: CB34, GRIFFEYS, 95'S, KOBE, UNDER ARMOUR, MULTIPLE OFFERS, AM2009.....BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUY A DIFFERENT SHOE THAT IS THE SAME PRICE,AND GO EXCHANGE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WITHOUT A RECEIPT FOR THE EXCLUDED SHOE.

indifferent.gif

It's in the coupon thread.

I am not blowing up a scheme, I am a footlocker manager, I could care less if people exchange the stuff for good stuff, i'm still making money.

you need the coupon though. can;t just go in and say hey I need 30%. corporate isn't messing around anymore.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

I am not blowing up a scheme, I am a footlocker manager, I could care less if people exchange the stuff for good stuff, i'm still making money.
Then you are one dumb manager. Im sure corporate looks at gross margin and other things aswell, not just revenue.
But buisness aside; thanks anyway..

i dont see the coupon flyer?? and soince packs arent excluded does anybody think you can use these for the Raging Bull Pack releasing this weekend?? thatwould be AWSOME!! but i doubt it

laugh.gif
MHT214 wrote:

Then you are one dumb manager. Im sure corporate looks at gross margin and other things aswell, not just revenue.

laugh.gif

...hope you know a slew of corporate employee's frequent NT...I've seen it bookmarked on a few of their blackberries. Don't get clapped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

...hope you know a slew of corporate employee's frequent NT...I've seen it bookmarked on a few of their blackberries. Don't get clapped
laugh.gif

Word. When I was in HS, Finishline had me fired for some %#!# I put on NT. I just went on a rant about how terrible the company was to work forand how the employees and managerial staff at my store were all racists.
grin.gif

Not sure if solekollectah's info is correct. But the exclusions at Champs are White/White AF1s, Retros (including CDPs and the Raging Bull packs), andmultiple offers. If you don't have a coupon, tell an employee or manager you forgot your coupon and tell them you remember the coupon code is 33. Theyshouldn't have a problem giving you the 30% off.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

laugh.gif
MHT214 wrote:

laugh.gif

MHT214- It's comments like yours that makes people think twice about posting this type of information.

Back
Top Bottom