6 New Jersey Women Hospitalized After Botched Butt-Implant Injections

[h2][/h2]
[h2]March 8, 2010 3:48 p.m. EST[/h2]Topics: human interest, injury, health, human mishap, United States

Ayinde O. Chase - AHN Editor

Newark,NJ, United States (AHN) - Six New Jersey women have undergone treatmentin area hospitals after receiving buttocks-enhancing injections...withmaterial typically used to caulk bathtubs.
cp.gif

Thewomen were apparently administered a diluted version of thenonmedical-grade silicone by unlicensed providers. After falling ill,the women were forced to undergo surgery and receive antibiotics .

Inpublished reports, Steven Marcus, medical director of the state PoisonInformation and Education System, said the silicone was "the same stuffyou use to put caulk around the bathtub."

Health officials have notified nearby hospitals and doctors to be aware for other potential victims.

Medical professionals say using over-the-counter silicone can cause abscesses that resemble a large acne blemish.

No arrests have yet been made.

Read more: http://www.allheadlinenews.com/arti...Botched Butt-Implant Injections#ixzz0hglDcCMo

Damn

On the local news they keep saying, "These women butts were injected with some CAULK."

Then they spell it out C-A-U-L-K
roll.gif

If your "surgeon" looks like this then you're probably in the wrong place for silicone implants.

m1x00007_sealgreen07062009.jpg

%*%%%$% idiots. I don't feel sorry for them one bit. If you're gonna have a dumb surgery like that pay the money to have it done right. It's your %*%%%$% %+% for gods sake. You need that $!%$. They were probably trying to OD on it to get something ridiculous. How does know one call out these girls out?

I peeped that tyra show of that black girl that got implants...hahah her $*! got hacked...they showed pictures and that *#!* was disgusting

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I peeped that tyra show of that black girl that got implants...hahah her $*! got hacked...they showed pictures and that *#!* was disgusting

ppl watch the Tyra show?

Back
Top Bottom