6'3"+ 190lbs.+ NT'ers, come in....

I don't have the height, but I'm 6'1 195.

Breakfast: Kashi cereal with skim milk, oatmeal with peanut butter, no salt added cottage cheese
Lunch: salad with turkey sandwich on whole wheat
Post workout: protein bar, cereal, or pita chips with peanut butter
Dinner: whatever my mom makes
Snack: oatmeal with peanut butter, cereal, apple with peanut butter, or something else

I'm 6'2 3/4 around 175 /180

I only eat 2 times a day mostly, lunch and dinner.

Snacks occasionally. I eat pretty much every thing, but i make sure i sprinkle in a salad and some fruit to balance out my eating.

6' 4", 175

Over the last couple of years I've come down from 195, still have a lot of fat though, and not that much muscle (ergo I still don't look like a stick).

I used to eat 3 meals a day with lots of lean meats and veggies, currently trying to do 6 meals a day.... not doing so well so far though...

I'm 6'3" 190 and at almost 34 years of age, i finally got it. Been in the gym for a little over a year now. Just added weights this year to gettoned. A year ago I weighed 205, not overweight by any means, but definitely out of shape. I work out 5 to 6 days a week for an hour, weights and cardio onalternating days.

Diet is something like this.

6:30am Bowl of cereal and 2% milk
9:00am packet of instant oat meal
10:30am Wheat thins and peanut butter or apples and peanut butter
11:30am Workout
1pm lunch leftovers from home or something like grilled chicken from the cafeteria
2:30pm Gotta have my chocolate chip cookie.......or popcorn (most times it's popcorn)
6:30pm dinner, mostly lean meats and a few veggies
8pm fruit or ice cream, depending on the day.

I drink one 32oz Dr Pepper every couple of days just cuz its my favorite drink, other than that, i'm on water.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

we are all going to die one day and it wont have anything to do with weight or what you ate, might as well east whatever (Without overdoing it of course)

People say alot of stupid things from time to time but this has got to be the dumbest.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

we are all going to die one day and it wont have anything to do with weight or what you ate, might as well east whatever (Without overdoing it of course)

People say alot of stupid things from time to time but this has got to be the dumbest.

roll.gif

6'4 215lbs

Around 4 -5 meals a day

I usually eat the regular 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch dinner) but 20min or so after a meal i might eat again.

I'm down from 240.... Had to cut back all the eating out...

fastfood everyday at a busy office FTL

awash242

Thanks man. I dont have the typical diet before after pics but this first one was taken literally the weekend before I started my diet. And the 2nd pic isfrom 2 weeks ago.

2yyp5vs.jpg

zn9bg9.jpg

6'4 215. I eat about 4-5 times a day and eat what ever I want to and I workout 4-5 a week. I'm trying to get to 225 before school starts in August.

So if you wanna gain weight, don't you slow down your metabolism? And to do this, do you spread meals out or group them together?

6'1 200lbs here (I was 212 in March) I eat the typical high protein diet. Protein shakes, peanut butter banana sandwiches, fish, sirloin burgers etci'd kill to be 6'3+
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

So if you wanna gain weight, don't you slow down your metabolism? And to do this, do you spread meals out or group them together?

Try to eat 5,6 smaller throughout the day. Not just 3 hot squares.

I always used to have problems maintiaing or gaining weight. It seemed like no matter what I did, I would lose weight.

I'm 6'3" and I hang out right around 200 pounds. To get a feel for what my body type is I lift weights a minimum of 3 times per week and playbasketball frequently. I dunk regularly and run a 5:45 mile but I can also bench 315. That being said, to maintain my weight I consume food at everyopportunity I get. I eat 4 main meals per day and probably 1 or 2 smaller meals. For example for breakfast I eat about 4 bowls of cereal or 8 eggs. Inaddition, I also drink powdered carnation nutitrional drink which is a breakfast in itself. Then I eat two lunches, 1 early and 1 a little later. Then alwayseat a big dinner that hits most if not all of the food groups. I'm not sure what your work out schedule is but if you lift, you gotta get as much proteinas possible. Take 35 grams of whey protein every 2 hours ideally to maintain/ build muscle. If you want to put on weight, the easiest method that I havefound is eating extra right before you go to sleep.

Does that help?

6'3" 185lbs. Just started gainin weight. I wake up late since I aint got a job so I don't eat as much. about 2meals a day and snacks in between. Icut down on soda and need to cut down on the Kool-Aid too. I started hittin the gym more to gain more muscle. I'm athletically built w/ a fast metabolismso I'm not in a rush
laugh.gif

Yo, Fade On You, u from the Steel City? Why don't u post in the SC thread in NE?

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Im 6'4 185
I eat 2 meals a day at most.
trying to cut down and hope to shed off useless weight, i want to lose 10 more pounds.
And as well, i gym 6 days a week, so i have a slight build.
lose 10 pounds
eek.gif
???

Dude....that can't be good

no bueno

6'3" 185
2 meals a day usually (My girl thinks I don't eat haha)
I want to gain a few more pounds though

Back
Top Bottom