68 year old fails driver's exam 775 times *Fail? or Win?*

I don't understand that. How could you be that bad? They shouldn't let her take it anymore, obviously she's a huge threat.

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by Luong1209

10 times or under is a fail let alone 700.
Um...I took it once and passed. One being "under 10" makes me a failure correct?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
why are you starting !#@#?

You know what I meant.
i hate when NTers do this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Luong1209

10 times or under is a fail let alone 700.
Um...I took it once and passed. One being "under 10" makes me a failure correct?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
why are you starting !#@#?

You know what I meant.
i hate when NTers do this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hold up dont you have to wait like 30 days to retake the test if you fail? thats 12 times a year.

776 divided by 12 is 64. so you mean to tell me shes been takin the test since she was 4? story FAIL.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

hold up dont you have to wait like 30 days to retake the test if you fail? thats 12 times a year.

776 divided by 12 is 64. so you mean to tell me shes been takin the test since she was 4? story FAIL.

If u listened to the story u would've heard she is able to take it every 10 days.... thats like 36 times a yr..... I dont even think she passed the writtenpart of the exam so she aint make to the wheel yet.. shorty is LOST... EPIC FAIL

a part of me feels like...damn.. lets not give her another chance.

but another one thinks there's more to the story...like maybe there's a learning difficulty or that she's not very educated...so the written testis killin her.

you are right her race has nothing to do with her horrible driving her age does.

I swear people over 60 act like they don't know how a car works almost have been in like 20 accidents with old people thank god and knock on wood Ihaven't because I would be pissed.

I failed the test once parallel parking (
smh.gif
made meparallel park without a curb) and it was terrible I could imagine how bad I'd feel if I failed 775 times. I would have quit probably after 15.

But how can you not get a 60% once out of 775 times (not even get lucky) this woman should not be able to drive and shouldn't be able to take the testagain.

Back
Top Bottom