Super Bowl LV | KC Chiefs vs. TB Buccaneers | COVID Bowl | 6 pm Eastern on CBS

In.

Said it before but really can’t stomach seeing Brady tormenting the league again 😭 got nothing but respect for Mahomes and Reid but hate the Chiefs overall 😂 at this rate my Broncos are stuck for so so long

Legit thot that da Buffalo ,New York Bills was gonna pull an upset....if KC keep messin around giving these teams 2 possession scores at the beginning of games , I can see Tompa Bay pulling it off. With that said TB and da under....

FB_IMG_1611545796218.jpg

in here :pimp:

thought this season would be stress free ball with Brady gone and off in Tampa. only to have Tom making another SB run and have me rooting for him :smh: :lol:

I got the Buccs winning by a TD. The X factor is gonna be the pass rush now that Eric Fisher is out. Had he still been in then I wouldnt know whos taking it.

Shaq and JPP gonna put Mahomes through hell unless he gets that ball out even quicker. The other linebackers of the Bucs are fast too and they got Vita Vea back.

Bowles will adjust from the first game which was still close.

Very pumped. My two favorite QBs and Teams playing for Da Bowl. No feeling like this in the world when teams that you've been rooting for for a long time get to compete. I'm coping da winner New Era cap either way.

I’ll start discussing the particulars as the game gets closer but for right now I’m just happy and relieved the Chiefs get the opportunity to win back to back.
Right off the bat losing Fisher is HUGE. That pass rush was getting home even with Fish in the game now with him out it’s going to be struggle. If there was any coach and player I would want or trust to try and overcome that it would be Reid and Mahomes. No excuses you have to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom