Everything is now a bubble

Wild times

I can't be the only one noticing this. It's like everything is based on speculation. Everyone trying to flip something for a profit. Valuations being artificially propped up.

Sneakers, crypto, real estate, stocks, etc

You have zillow out here trying to offload houses that are worth less than they paid for

Index funds
Mutual funds
Ethereum
Bitcoin
Yield farming stable coins
Small positions in OHM, TIME and KLIMA (only use the max that you can lose)
Stable coins are safe

It's the **** coins that people are hoping become stable coins that I'm talking about

Nobody wants to work. Nothing of quality is manufactured in America. It’s been smoke and mirrors for quite some time.

Common sense would tell you that things are over inflated and overpriced. Lots of vacant apartments and businesses....

Glad Zillow got played too. I love when greed backfires. Im glad the dock workers at ports and truck drivers aren’t working. People getting wiser really the cost of living is ridiculous in this country. Politicians want you to break your back for chump change

Evqk5cKXYAQVZxk.jpg

Ballllllllinnnnnnn
Capo status
Jim Jones crypto
This is the type of currency that can get Ninjahood outta 5H.

cut throat emoticon.gif

Nobody wants to work. Nothing of quality is manufactured in America. It’s been smoke and mirrors for quite some time.

Common sense would tell you that things are over inflated and overpriced. Lots of vacant apartments and businesses....
If you see vacant apartments, you either live in a dessert or you have an investment opportunity of a lifetime ahead of you.

If you see vacant apartments, you either live in a dessert or you have an investment opportunity of a lifetime ahead of you.

Fort Lauderdale.... I don’t mean entirely vacant but ain’t know a lot of complexes here aren’t full to capacity

Index funds
Mutual funds
Ethereum
Bitcoin
Yield farming stable coins
Small positions in OHM, TIME and KLIMA (only use the max that you can lose)

Aren’t some index and mutual funds also artificially priced in or inflated? Which ones would you suggest?

Housing has been a bubble for years. Time will tell, might be 3 years might be 3 months. It's been a bubble for more than 3 years already imo...

Auto too....

Housing has been a bubble for years. Time will tell, might be 3 years might be 3 months. It's been a bubble for more than 3 years already imo...

Auto too....

When the car bubble bursts its gonna be wild... People paying 130-140k on new escalades with MSRP of 90k.. what happens when supply catches up and these cars depreciate 50% while being financed.

I would drive that car to the repo lot myself if I was stuck with a 2k note on a car worth 60k :lol:

I literally am 30 days away from selling my used car for 5k over what I paid for it, this isn't sustainable

Fed needs to start hiking rates because I can tell by this thread the spiral of bad expectations has begun :lol:

And when I mean bad I am not trying to insult anyone's opinion. I mean bad as in things you don't want people to start thinking.

Back
Top Bottom