Free $50 Nike Gift Card - Sign Up for Nike Virtual Focus Group

Nike Virtual Focus Group

Nike wants to better understand our members' preferences and expectations related to text message (SMS) marketing.

You're invited to participate in the 1-hour fully digital focus group on Thursday, January 19th at 8:00 PM EST (7:00 PM CST, 5:00 PM PST). Responses are completely anonymous and you will not be required to be on-camera or share your screen. The information you provide will help enhance future Nike member communications. A $50 Nike e-gift card will be awarded to all participants who fully participate and complete the session.

You must be logged into your Nike account to sign up.

Thank you, I signed up immediately. Don't wait too long, spots will fill up.

signed up earlier today. my wife got us on a strict budget and most of our money goes to responsibilities (kids) and savings. $50 free nike credit is gonna be a huge treat for me lol.

Signed up earlier.

On a side note. Focus groups and market research studies are legit as hell. Made around 30k in side money last year doing them.

$200 to get on zoom for 90 minutes to talk about video games or liquor. Or $300 to do some online bulletin board. Then doing this multiple times a month. It adds up quick. Got $900 with another company to watch football games and gave my opinions on the different broadcast teams.

Signed up earlier.

On a side note. Focus groups and market research studies are legit as hell. Made around 30k in side money last year doing them.

$200 to get on zoom for 90 minutes to talk about video games or liquor. Or $300 to do some online bulletin board. Then doing this multiple times a month. It adds up quick. Got $900 with another company to watch football games and gave my opinions on the different broadcast teams.
holy ****! how do you find them?

holy ****! how do you find them?

There’s sections on Reddit called beer money and paid studies. They have some good info and links. But I would look up market research study and focus group. Find different companies, get in their database and fill the screeners out when they email them to you. Just fill the screeners out going off what you think they’re looking for, as they don’t verify information. Example, if it’s an electronics study, say you purchase all the newest electronics and are super technology savvy. Even if you aren’t, as they’re looking to fill the study with people who are.

Some companies I’ve done studies with are plaza research, Adler weiner, Schlesinger associates, hivemind research, advanced focus. Most are done via zoom these days. But some are in person as well.

But legitimate easy side money. Especially when you get accustomed to doing them. You get paid either via PayPal, Zelle, a visa gift card emailed to you, or some places send checks in the mail. But you ultimately get paid. And it’s usually around $150-200 for a 90 minute or so study.

thanks cedric ceballos cedric ceballos
my wife does marketing for a bank and was watching one of their focus groups from home one night. when she told me they all got paid $150 for their time i asked her to sign me up and she laughed (i was serious :frown:) told her about you and she said she would talk to some people to try and get me in with other companies to do it (she probably won't :lol::frown:)

thanks cedric ceballos cedric ceballos
my wife does marketing for a bank and was watching one of their focus groups from home one night. when she told me they all got paid $150 for their time i asked her to sign me up and she laughed (i was serious :frown:) told her about you and she said she would talk to some people to try and get me in with other companies to do it (she probably won't :lol::frown:)

Just look up some of the ones I mentioned in my prior comment. That plaza research company. I get studies with them regularly. Even if you only do a few a month due to a hectic work schedule or whatever. An extra $500 a month or so with minimal time invested, makes for good disposable money.

thanks man. i joined the reddit group and signed up for a few. good lookin out - i’m gonna do the plaza research one right now too :nthat:

Bump….

Did anyone get any info on where we have to go tonight or do we just go on the Nike app ?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom