6ix9ine Thread

lalalala.gif

I mean for what it's worth I've bumping it at home since it dropped last night. Im a club promotor so I'm thinking about how this **** would perform in that environment and it know **** is gonna KNOCK. Already text my DJ letting him know that he has to add RONDO to his rotation tonight.

You tryna start a brawl at the club you promote?

This album is awful and dude is trash. Literally couldn’t make it through more than 1 minute (so half) of a song. So many concessions are being made to justify this joint. :lol:

“The beats are dope”.

“He keeps it short and stays in his lane”.

“Features are good”.

This cat is so ****ing unoriginal it isn’t even funny. I could see if he brought something to the mic—not everyone is gonna be some ill lyricist, but people shine in other ways. This cat’s claim to fame is that he has the swag of a thugged out Rainbow Brite, and he fooled around with a 13-year old as an adult. It’s all image and he brings nothing to the table other than that. What a ****ing cornball. You NY cats really claim buddy? Run this dude outta the city for the culture, please.

Hopefully he gets locked up off his part in filming that 13-year old. The world and music would be better off.

Sounds like one long song. The production is different and interesting. Besides that, son is trash. It’s all production and features. He hops on Rondo with the same gun talk. Literally sounds like the verse from KEKE or GUMMO (i don’t even know which is which between the two because all his verses are interchangeable). He has no range, man. No flow. No content. He’s still recycling the Back That *** Up flow out here. I get that this would work in a club, but so did All Gold Everything.

This **** garbage and I can’t believe you all got me to listen to it, b.:smh:

:lol:

This album is awful and dude is trash. Literally couldn’t make it through more than 1 minute (so half) of a song. So many concessions are being made to justify this joint. :lol:

“The beats are dope”.

“He keeps it short and stays in his lane”.

“Features are good”.

This cat is so ****ing unoriginal it isn’t even funny. I could see if he brought something to the mic—not everyone is gonna be some ill lyricist, but people shine in other ways. This cat’s claim to fame is that he has the swag of a thugged out Rainbow Brite, and he fooled around with a 13-year old as an adult. It’s all image and he brings nothing to the table other than that. What a ****ing cornball. You NY cats really claim buddy? Run this dude outta the city for the culture, please.

Hopefully he gets locked up off his part in filming that 13-year old. The world and music would be better off.
Album and his image is def trash. I didn’t know he was a pedo.

Yea. I gave the album a chance and gave it one spit based on the hype in here from a few dudes talking about the beats were dope and it was good gym music. After giving this entire album the whip test, I feel like I wasted time and won’t get that time of my life back. Son can’t rap and he screams on every song about stuff he doesn’t do. Son is basically a Latino lil John with way less talent. It’s sad how hype men are becoming rappers. I have no desire to ever listen to this album or any of his music again. I don’t even know how he got a record deal. If it’s this easy to get a deal and become popular I should have continued my childhood dream of becoming a rapper. I prob would be making millions like this clown if I would have pursued a rap career.

On purpose I've listened to 3 Lil Yachty songs and 2 XXX songs. I'm gonna keep this Great Value Onyx member's # at 2 songs with Gummo and the song with A Boogie and keep it moving. Let me know if this gets on instrumental version though.

Back
Top Bottom