6ix9ine Thread

Already better than Nas.

He doing NYC proud.

What's up Lonzo

giphy.gif

Music sounds good, but I don't know if I can embrace the imagery or movement.

Mixed messaging.

I'm def too old for this guy's music. At least we can all take solace in knowing that he will literally lose his voice in a few years and disappear forever. Look what happened to DMC and he didn't scream nearly as much. Also IMO his speaking voice and rap voice do not match up at all, either very doctored or there's some milli vanilli stuff going on....

It's crazy to see his quick personality and appearance change. My friend owns a long standing mexican restaurant in Bushwich and he used to come in looking like in extra from Selenas the Braodway musical, then boom he's Captain Blood.

Wish him the best...

Might not be a 15 minutes of fame, which could be a good or bad thing.

i really want to know why this cat decided to get 69 tatted all over his body. I can let the rainbow hair slide, but tatting 69 all over your face and hands just makes me wonder what type of drugs he take.

Who co-signed this clown? This man's (woman's) music, image, everything are horrible.

nah imma have to stop you there...his ish knocks all da way thru..he may look like a clown, but under da rainbow veneer, lies a refreshed/reimagined Bacdafucup ONYX.

its real good, and its short, so da dude knows is lane well.

Keke my favorite joint on da project outside gummo.

Back
Top Bottom