6ix9ine Thread

EEsw0GZW4As7zJs.jpg

Ain't no dumb *****, are you dumb, *****?
Are you stayin' with the pump, *****?
**** is up, *****?
Is you mad? You's a **** *****
I don't trust ******
Scum Gang, chew 'em up, *****
We don't **** witcha

The hell can he even say at this point. His entire persona was based around tough talk and trolling while being backed by hittas. Music should be the last thing on his mind, he's only putting away 4 dudes from Treyway by snitching. The rest of the whole Nine Trey set wants this dudes head on a stick. He needs to be worried about keeping his family and friends safe, the feds can't save everybody.

They sure are rushing things, 69 hasn't even dropped new latin singles (to see if people will rock with them) and they want to release a latin album :emoji_dizzy_face:. Here's the reality if 69 had a Reggaeton/Latin Trap fan base that fan base has shrunken because of the snitching. After snitching I haven't seen an artist cosign him. People love seeing collabos, what big names will he have on his latin album? None. Also being one dimensional (having the same song structure) isn't going to help him either. So That's why I doubt that he'll flourish in the Latin music market. I think Christian Rap would be more suitable for him.

69's Spanish is limited and that's why he needed someone else on 'Bebe' for it to be a hit. So tell me how is he gonna survive on his own without any big collabos. 'Mala' ft. Anuel AA wasn't as popular as 'Bebe' because they sounded the same. He could try doing the Latin thing but it's gonna be short-lived. The reason why artists like Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Wisin & Yandel, etc. are still relevant is because they have reinvented themselves.

Last edited:
This is proof that 69's Spanish is limited. Speaking Spanglish, him asking how you say such and such word, etc.

he can still drop a Spanish album.
I know that but will it be a hit or flop, are his songs gonna do numbers? I also know that he could always hire some ghostwriters or take Spanish classes, but success is not guaranteed. I feel that his latin career will be short-lived, and not having any big names embrace him aint helping.

Back
Top Bottom